Kyoya?

I don't own beyblade or any of its characters.

In the division

(Y/n)'s pov
Everything was dark the world around me was a black nothingness. Suddenly a bright light appeared and an old lady with platinum blonde hair and brown eyes appeared in front of me. "You are in the division, a place of which you have created".What the "don't ask for my name because I won't tell you". fine then, I'll call you... old granny that is slightly less than average. "Wait what? You heard me old granny that is slightly less than average. What ever lets get to the point you are being kidnapped remember". Oh yeah I remember that "yeah your unconscious" oh "you will wake up now" thanks I think.

In the world of beyblade

Nile's pov
She knew that's why she told me to go to the ruins. Suddenly I felt tired probably because I've wasted all my energy crying. I tried to fight it but the darkness took me and I flopped onto the ground.

I woke up in a dimly lit room the walls are a pure white. And I was lying on a bed with white sheets and a white blanket and pillow. And The air smelled of dongo. I looked down to see an IV stuck in my arm. Am I in a hospital, But I was at (y/n)'s house in Egypt but this smell could it be that I'm in Japan. the door opened and I saw a smirking kyoya walk in.

Flashback

Kyoya's pov
Yo Benkei move faster I'm sick and tired of waiting for you I yelled Yes sir Benkei happily replied. I sighed I wonder how Nile is doing probably better than me at the moment. "Hey Kyoya", I turned around to see Benkei right behind me odd I guess he is getting faster. I am going to see Nile in Egypt I want to test my skills. If I battle you I will be blown away in an instant do you want to come with me? I thought for a moment I have nothing better to do. YES Benkei cheered lets go right now I started walking towards the nearest airport with Benkei on my tail.

When we got to Egypt a day later we decided to start our search in Mût (yes that is a real place in Egypt). when we got there we heard that a boy with a beyblade was found unconscious in the black desert (also a real place) in what used to be a house. They said they saw smoke and heard a sound that rattled the bones of everyone in the city. They traveled as fast as they could and a week later came back with the boy. Me and Benkei found the  place the unconscious boy was kept saw it was Nile and took him to a hospital in Japan.

Nile's pov
So that is how I ended up here. But what about (y/n) I can't just leave her. No I won't, I will find her and save her from those creeps who took her.
This (y/n) person sounds important Kyoya said nonchalantly. Yeah she saved my life and let me stay at her place. I stayed there the entire time I was training ,then one day she told me to find a plant for some soup. When I got back the place was torn to pieces and (y/n) was kidnapped. Hmm lets go find her then Kyoya suggested what you would help me? Sounds like fun plus I can tell you really care about this girl Kyoya winked. My face turned crimson red
And I looked at Kyoya and yelled it's not like that! Sure it isn't Kyoya said smirking.

(Y/n)'s pov
I opened my eyes to see I was in a cell Nile please help me I choked out...

Cliff hanger‼️ I tried to make this chapter longer to make up for the short ones. Don't forget to vote, Share and comment really the more you comment the faster I get chapters out. I'm out (smoke bomb)