Chapter 12- Stupid Cramps

Hi guys!👋 So, some of you may or may not know this (if you started reading my story before May 2016, you probably do) Tris is a Dauntless Leader as well as a Initiate Trainer. I just wanted you guys to know that for future reference in case you ever get confused. Enjoy!

Disclaimer- blah blah blah blah blah blah... You know

Tris POV

I wake up the next morning with a sickening feeling in my stomach. Cramps. God, sometimes I hate being a woman.

I look over to see Tobias snoring lightly beside me. I slowly crawl out of bed and make my way toward the kitchen, searching for the medicine cabinet. I grab two Tylenols, pouring myself a glass of water.

I down the pills as a half asleep Tobias stumbles into the kitchen, his hair disheveled.

"Good Morning," he says gravely, making his way over towards me.

He bends down to wrap his arms around my waist as he lays his head on my shoulder.

"Good Morning," I reply weakly, reaching up to run my hands through his short hair .

He looks at me concernedly.

"You ok?" he asks, gripping my face lightly between his hands.

"Yeah, it's uhhhh...womanly things," I say awkwardly.

"Ew," he replys, hastily unwrapping himself and stepping away from me.

"Oh, don't be such a guy. And it's not that kind of womanly problems. Just cramps," I roll my eyes, pushing him in the chest.

"I'm kidding! Is there anything I can do?" He says sweetly, coming back over to wrap his arms around my waist.

"Wellllll....." I start, glancing at the clock.

"You could help me take a shower, if you wanted to," I say seductively, smirking as I trail a finger down his chest.

His eyes light up as a smirk forms on his face.

"I think I can do that," he smirks, lifting me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. We slowly make our way to the bathroom, trying our best to undress each other.

I step into the shower as Tobias steps in behind me. Much to his disappointment, I turn around, making him wash my hair while I wash my body so noone gets distracted.

We step out of the shower 15 minutes later. Tobias makes his way over towards the dresser while I make my way to the closet. I turn on the light and quickly grab a pair of leggings and one of Tobias's hoodies. I decide not to do much with my appearance today, seeing as I'm still feeling pretty crappy.

I walk into the bathroom to throw my hair up in a messy bun and brush my teeth as a shirtless Tobias comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist