Chapter 3- Sweet Revenge

I just got to my dad's! Since I'll be sitting at home by myself all day for the next week, I'm hoping this will be the first of many chapters this week. You're welcome! So ummmmmmmmmm....... Nothing really left to say. Here's chapter 3. We might actually get to meet the new initiates in this chapter! If not, I swear we will in the next chapter! It's just too much happens on choosing day to fit in one chapter....... or two........ or three....... Anyways, here's chapter 3. Enjoy!

Disclaimer- I. DO. NOT. OWN. DIVERGENT. I. ONLY. OWN. THIS. FANFICTION. AND A CHINCHILLA!

Tris POV

After wrapping the towel tightly around me, I blow dry my hair before heading back into the bedroom to put on my new "more intimidating" clothes.

I throw on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a black lace peplum top before heading back into the bathroom to finish getting ready. I braid my hair back before putting it in a messy bun. After putting on some black bangles and a necklace, I put in the raven earrings Tobias bought for our 6 month anniversary. I absolutely love them! Then I apply some mascara and winged eyeliner before putting on the bright red lipstick I bought yesterday.

I glance at myself in the mirror

I glance at myself in the mirror. I am no longer the weak, pathetic, stiff I was last year. I am the strong, beautiful, kickass trainer, Six. I have grown a couple of inches since last year, reaching a whopping 5 ft 7 in. I've also started to fill out more. I look more like my age instead of a 12 year old.

After finishing up in the bathroom, I walk out into our bedroom to put on my black converses. I head to the kitchen to find Tobias leaning up against the kitchen counter, showing off his abs in a tight black v-neck and a pair of black pants.

The moment he sees me, his smile changes to a frown.

"You're trying to get someone killed, aren't you? " he asks raising an eyebrow.

"What the hell are you talking about? " I question, genuinely confused.

"I'm talking about how I'm gonna have to whip all those initiates asses because they won't be able to keep their eyes off my sexy girlfriend. "

"Uh hugh," I say doubtfully while wrapping my arms around his neck and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Well, that sucks for them then, " I say, dramatically sighing.

"And why is that? " he asks, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Because I'm taken, " I reply sweetly.

"Hell yeah you are! " he says, his smile returning.

I give him a quick kiss before taking his hand and leading him to the cafeteria for breakfast.

When we reach the cafeteria, we see all of our friends sitting at our normal table, eating their pancakes.

"Are you hungry? " Tobias asks, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Not really, " I respond truthfully.

"Then maybe we should use this as an opportunity to get back at Uriah, "he says, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. A grin forms on my face as well.

This is gonna be good.

As we reach the table, I see Zeke and Uriah hurriedly stuffing their faces with their huge stacks of overly syruped pancakes.

While the rest of our friends sit around eating and chatting, Tobias and I creep up behind Uriah.

In one swift movement, Tobias pushes Uriah's head into his plate of syrup.

"What the hell was that for ?!?!" Uriah yells furiously as the whole table is engulfed in laughter.

"That, was for busting into our apartment this morning ," Tobias responds, leading me around the table to sit in front of Uriah and Christina.

" How was I supposed to know you guys would be... indecent? " Uriah asks, still pretty agitated. I feel my cheeks turn bright red as I stare intently at the table.

At Uriah's words, Christina freezes before staring up at me with wide eyes. Uh-oh.

"BEATRICE PRIOR ?!?!" Christina squels.

I slowly look up towards Christina.

" Hallway, NOW!" She squeals before hopping up and dragging me outside the cafeteria doors.

I look back at Tobias and mouth "Help Me." He just shakes his head and chuckles before the cafeteria doors close behind me.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk!" Christina squels, hopping up and down like a little kid. I scratch my head awkwardly while focusing intently on the floor.

"Soooooo," Christina starts. I glance up at her cautiously.

"How was he?" Christina questions, wiggling her eyebrows.

Before I can look down again, my cheeks flush beet red.

"My little Trissy is all grown up!!!!!" Christina squels, embracing me in a tight hug.

"CAN'T.BREATHE.CHRIS." I weeze. Christina slowly backs away, giving me her best puppy dog face. I roll my eyes and we both bust out laughing.

"We should probably go back inside," I say awkwardly, hoping she buys it.

She raises an eyebrow at me. Of course she doesn't buy it. Damn Candors!

"Fine! But don't think this means you get out of telling me about it. You have to tell me everything later, and I do mean everything, young lady!" Christina surrenders. Great! Maybe she'll forget. I hope she'll forget.

"Oh, and there is no way in hell I'm forgetting about our conversation later," she says, locking our arms and dragging me back into the cafeteria.

We spend the rest of the morning sitting around, eating and chatting.

"Don't forget, there's a party tonight in my apartment at 9," Zeke mutters while eating a bite of his pancakes.

"And what is the reason for this party?" I question.

"Because it's Zeke? Do you really need another reason?" Christina questions, giggling.

"A.k.a, Zeke needs an excuse to get drunk," Tobias mutters, causing the whole table to erupt in laughter.

After chatting for about an hour, Tobias rises from the table.

"What time is it, babe?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"2 o'clock. Initiates will be here in 30 minutes. We should probably get going," Tobias responds.

"K," I mutter, getting up from the table.

I turn to Uriah and Christina as they sit chatting.

"Are you guys coming?"

"Yeah, we'll be there in a little bit. I'm sure you guys want some privacy before you have to "break up" She responds, making quotations with her fingers.

Shit! I forgot we're pretending to not be together for the initiates. Awwwwwwww... am I seriously throwing a temper tantrum in my mind right now? Whatever, I'm just gonna make the best of it. But if one of those ugly bitches even tries to get near my boyfriend....No, I'm gonna keep my cool. Deep breath, Tris. Ok, I'm good.

"Ok, see you later," I say, taking Tobias's hand and dragging him off to the net.

Ta Da!!!! I hope you enjoyed it! So..... Initiates (finally!) in the next chapter! And after that... Zeke's party!!!!! Anyways...... Onward we go --->