Chapter 13- Crystal Clear

Hey guys! I wanted to start out by saying, thank you to everyone reading this story, and enjoying it, and leaving me comments about how much you like it. It is such an encouragement to see that you guys are liking the story and pushing me to update because of it. I want you to know that I love every single one of your encouraging comments and even though I don't always see them, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for commenting. You guys are the best! Not to keep you waiting any longer, here's the chapter. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Too. Tired. Can't. Type.

Tris POV

I wake up the next morning feeling much better. My cramps seem to have faded and I'm feeling really thankful as I sit up in bed, pulling my knees to my chest.

I can't help but think about what Christina said yesterday. Tobias knows something's wrong with me, but he's afraid to say anything.

I mean I couldn't be pregnant, right? I feel my hand move to my stomach absentmindedly. I could have a baby in there, and I don't really know what to think about it.

Wait. What am I doing? I'm not pregnant. There's no way! Well, I mean there is, but that's beside the point.

My cramps are gone anyway, so that couldn't be it. I'm just letting Chris get in my head. In a couple of days, I'll start my period, and all of this crap will be behind me.

I'm so absorbed in my thoughts, I don't see Toby wake up and sit up in bed beside me. It's not until I feel light kisses being placed along my neck that I realise he's awake. I jump a little and he seems to notice.

"Please tell me what's wrong, baby," he says quietly, still placing kisses along my neck as his hands run up and down my arms.

I try to avoid the subject and partially lie, "Nothing, just thinking."

"About???"

I'm about to tell him what's wrong when I realize something. What if I really was pregnant? I mean, not that I am, but if I was, I'm not sure I'd want him to know just yet.

Plus, I don't want him to get his hopes up. I know he wants a baby more than I do right now, and I wouldn't want to dissapoint him. But I hate lying to him too.

"Tris? Tris? Earth to Tris?" He says, waving his hand in front of my face and knocking me out of my trance once again.

"Nothing. Just Christina... being Christina... It's nothing to worry about. She was just being stupid," I reply nervously, hoping he buys it.

I'll tell him about it after I start my period and all these ridiculous accusations are behind us.

He glaces at the alarm clock before replying, "Alright then. We should probably get ready."

"I call shower first," I smirk, placing a chaste kiss on his lips and rolling out of bed.

"You got shower first yesterday!!!" He whines.

I cross my arms over my chest, making sure he knows his puppy dog face wont work, "If I remember correctly, we took a shower together."

"Yeah, but I joined YOU in the shower, so ha!" He says like a little kid, causing me to giggle.

"Whatever, you win! Just get your ass in the shower!" I roll my eyes, pushing him in the shoulder as he chuckles.

"You know..." He says, seductively climbing over to the edge of the bed where I'm standing.

He quickly grabs my waist, pulling me to him as he continues, "You could just join me in the shower, and then we'd be even."

"You know, I could..." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and running my fingers through his hair, causing him to shiver. "But then, you'd be right, and my selfish pride just couldn't handle that."