2. I love you, bro.

>karimbenzema

>karimbenzema

raphaelvarrane sent you a pic!

Karim looked at the edited pic. Woah, man, Raphael was getting better at graphics. He quickly took a goofy selfie of himself and captioned it, "I love you, bro. Thank youuuu."

He went straight to Instagram and posted the pic. Within minutes likes and comment racked up.

>raphaelvarrane (a.k.a. Shaheen)

karimbenzema sent you a pic!

She frowned slightly as she clicked on the notification. As the picture loaded up and she saw Karim's goofy pic, a smile creeped up across her features. Aww he is so-WAIT WHY IS THE KARIM BENZEMA SNAPCHATTING WITH ME YET AGAIN?

Shaheen was a huge, huge Varane fan. She made fan videos of him on YouTube and snapchat and she was still reeling from the fact that Karim knew of her account and had asked her to edit his pic as if it was no big deal. Did that mean Raphael knew of her too? She mentally screamed. What if Karim and Raphael actually saw her videos? They probably thought she was a weirdo but c'mon that's what people usually think of fangirls so that was not what she was worried about.

What she was worried about was that one of her favourite footballers just casually said "I love you" to her and she couldn't fangirl over it because he had apparently in the same breath called her his "bro" too. Fml, she made a face.

She could have just left it then and there but being the dedicated fan she was, she found the option of continuing the conversation till she could, was more attractive. C'mon this was Karim Benzema she was talking to.

With shaky hands she clicked a pic of her favourite Raphael poster and she was about to send it with the caption, "Welcome, Karim bae." but judging that she didn't want Karim to be freaked out she decided to go for a simpler, "Always welcome :)"

>karimbenzema

raphaelvarrane sent you a pic!

[ yes we finally updated wohooo XD

Next chapter Karim confronts the REAL Raphael hehe so stay tuned and vote and comment so that we get inspired and update faster. Love x]