13. God, that was useless info

Shaheen clicked on the video

Karim was staring into his camera and right out of her phone towards her, "Uh, is this working?"

He worked it around trying to see whether it was recording, "I think this is working....wait, I don't know, is it?"

She giggled at his utter incompetence at this. Typical Karim. He's kinda really cute tho? Like I wish I looked half as cute while I was confused.

"What is this button here-"

The video got cut there and she laughed. He had accidentally sent her a totally gag reel of his attempt at sending her a video. She clicked on the next video wondering what hilarity it would contain.

"Hey, Shaheen," he squinted at her, through the phone. "So, I think I got it now and DON'T YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF THE PREVIOUS VIDEO. Forget I ever sent it, okay? Yeah?"

He scratched his head shyly and gave a small smile, "Well, umm, this is my house and it's yeah, my house. Wait, I'll flip the camera."

He seemed to be in his living room and was currently facing a huge tv which covered most of his whitewashed wall, "So that's my tv and that's my PlayStation. I'm playing Assassin's Creed Infinity in case you're wondering. You're probably not. God, that was useless info. And I furnished the living room myself. I actually really love this room."

Shaheen smiled at his commentary. His living room was indeed beautiful. It was very simple and decorated in tones of beige and light browns. Looked very lonely however.

Next he walks through a corridor, "And this is my kitchen where I'll make chicken kebabs for you when you come over, okay?"

UM WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

Wait, let me back this up a bit because first, KARIM CAN IMAGINE A DAY HE'LL INVITE ME OVER and second, he will make chicken kebabs for me! Omg omg omg. He needs to give me some sort of signal before such cuteness overload because my heart nearly jumped up my throat. Man, Karim is so nice.

"This here is my bedroom and OH SHIT those are not my boxers okay?" He threw his phone on the bed and picked up his clothes from the floor, probably throwing them aside. He picked up the phone again, looking very red, "Forget you saw my boxers please."

He cleared his throat and changed the subject quickly, "That's er my balcony and the view is amazing. I swear, sometimes I just stand here, coffee mug in hand and feel the breeze. Also, as you must have realised from the excessive number of open windows around the house I," he slowed down, "don't really like cooped up places. Very suffocative." He took a deep breath, "And I'm making this very awkward. I don't know why. I haven't even told Raphael about this." He laughed and mumbled something.

Shaheen sighed as this last video finished. Karim is probably claustrophobic and he trusted me with the info. I feel so protective of him. Karim parim, my little smol bean.

Karim Benzema sent you a message!

"Liked the place?"

She smiled and replied,

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I LOVED IT

ESPECIALLY THE BALCONY

and very good choice of red boxers, I must say XD"

He furiously replied,

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH

You were supposed to forget you saw them T_T"

She rolled her eyes and sent a quick reply,

"Keep kidding yourself ;)"

[ KARIM PARIM IS SO CUTE OMG!

So tell us how you liked the chapter :)

Don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT, lovies.

ALSO OMG THIS BOOK WON AN AWARD FOR BEST COMEDY IN theficawards YAYYYYYYY #SHARIMFTW ♡ ]