Chapter 12 - There's No Water Guns

*Chrissy's POV*

♥ one week later♥

"Honey I'm home!" I scream, opening the door to my house. I threw my stuff on the the couch and walked into the conjoining kitchen where my favorite person in the world is. My fridge. I looked at my silver friend and gave him a huge hug.

"I missed you so much Jeremy! I promise you're my one and only!"

I heard some shuffling from upstairs, "Christina is that you? How was Eli- Christina I've told you way too many times there is no reason to hug the fridge! It doesn't show affection back!"

"Mom, I'm pretty sure Jeremy loves me just as much as I love him. I mean he always has delicious food for me and keeps them at the perfect temperature. That's love!" I say, still latching on to my lovely friend.

She shook her head and continued her decent down the stairs. My mom looks almost nothing like me, with her curly jet black hair and tall thin structure. The only similarity between us is our eyes, both a deep chocolate brown. At the moment she's dressed in her work clothes, a pencil skirt and light purple blouse. My mom's a lawyer who's job is comprised of long work days and many out of state cases. You'd think with a job like hers she'd be a grouch but in reality she's actually really hilarious. Well as far as moms go she's great.

After she detached me from the fridge she grabbed a container of orange juice for herself.

"So ChiChi, here's the thing." She said resting her elbows on the island in our kitchen while I sat across from her, "I'm going to New York for a week on a business trip so you'll be home alone while I'm gone. Now I'll still check up on you to make sure you don't burn down the house. While I'm gone no partying, drinking, or suspicious boys at my house. I don't want to come home and find out my daughter's pregnant."

I raised my eyebrow at her, "It's fine you've left me alone lots of times and I've only started a fire once."

She huffed, "I know, I know." She said grabbing her purse and keys. As she walked out the door she yelled, "And no furniture on the roof!"

"I can't control what i do when I sleep walk!" 

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV flipping through the channels to see what was on.

"Leave it in the oven for-" click

"Oh Stacy that top is definitely a what not to-" click

'GERANIMO-" click

Woah back track was that Doctor Who? I flipped back a channel. YES! My baby is on! I texted Liz and Abby to get their butts over as fast as possible.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm so glad I actually came over. I thought I was going to come over and you were going to shoot me with a water gun or something." Abby said munching on her bowl of popcorn

Roughly five minutes after I sent out the text Liz was at my door another 10 minutes passed and Abby finally joined the party. Even though she's only a couple streets down she said she was "practicing" and had to put her instrument away.

"Yea right," i said putting some popcorn in my mouth and avoiding her eye contact.

"Doctor Who is always a serious thing." Liz said putting a peice of licorice in her mouth. Why must she anticipate all my plans?!?

"Girls, I think we need more people at this party." I said, giving Liz a knowing look

"More people? Usually it's just us." Abby said, beginning to sound worried. Abby isn't what you'd call a "social butterfly" like Liz and I. Well we're more of what they call social spazzes. Abby usually keeps to herself and if it wasn't for fate ( which I know sounds really cheesy) we wouldn't of known of her existence. The reason we all met, was because Liz and Abby were paired together for a project. Abby came over to Liz's house to work and like any other day, I was there. We all began chatting and something just clicked. Abby makes sure we don't talk to creepy rapist strangers and we help her talk to boys she finds cute. it works.