Chapter 14 - Bet On It

We've been in the woods for a little over 3 minutes. I've been leading the monkeys to what I believe will be headquarter heaven.

Harry caught up along side me and lowered his voice, "Where are we going?" he asked.

"To a secret hide out I have," I responded, "Over here."

I walked a little farther to stop in front of a remotely large oak tree, encompassed by a bush. I began poking around the perimeter

"What are we doing in front of a giant tree?" Niall asked. He scanned his surroundings and then began to smile slyly, as if he found out a dirty secret of mine. "You have a tree house, don't you."

Both of the guys' heads shot up, but of course, found nothing. What to you expect? A giant intricate tree fort I strategically put at the top of branches? Sorry, but i'm not a wood elf. I'm all human. Well a sixteenth time lord, but that's besides the point.

"No, I am not a garden fairy. I don't have some crazy life in the trees, as awesome as that sounds." I said. My arm finally hit something besides tree and I inwardly grinned.

Pushing away the clipped branches I strategically placed I walked into the hallowed out tree. My hole away from home. Haha get it? Just laugh.

"Taco shells, welcome to my entrance to Narnia," 

It was called the entrance for a reason. My hideout was minuscule, since the only person ever to occupy it was me. It held all the essentials for staying outside. A small beanbag, three water bottles, and two well concealed Oreos.

"So is this like your secret forest?" Harry asked, taking a seat on the beanbag. I nodded, uncovering one of my boxes of heaven for a well deserved snack.

"You have cookies here?" NIall asked, looking at me like I would look at a Nando's black card. He gave me a big hug. "You are my favorite person ever."

I unwrapped my self from the hug, "Woah food boy, who said I'm giving you any? These babbies are for my mouth and my mouth only."

"I don't see your name on it." NIall huffed, crossing his arms.

I turned the box to the side and revealed the sharpie writing:

This box of goodness is the soul property Christina. Back of you animals!

 "Ni, the girl is serious. Just back off." Harry chuckled, slightly nudging Niall to sit down. He huffed and obliged taking a spot next to Harry.

"So what's the plan sergeant?" Harry asked as I took a seat next to them.

I smiled at the nickname, "I have one of the chairs you attach to the branches of trees when you go hunting. One of us will climb up and strap themselves to one of the high branches and drop balloons on unsuspecting players. The other two will go all guerrilla warfare on everyone."

They nodded in confirmation

"You're going to have to have to count me out on the tree warrior position." Niall confessed, "There's-" he shivered, "-birds up there."

"Well I don't mind the heights," Harry volunteered, "Besides, I like solo missions. No on there to slow me down."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and patted Niall's back, "Then these leprechauns will be a duo." I confirmed.

"You're part Irish?" Niall asked, excitement fully shown on his face.

"Well... no, not really. I just think leprechauns are chill." I admitted.

All the excitement quickly left his face, "Don't joke about that. It's not funny."

I held up my hands apologetically. Looking at my watch I realized the time.