chapter ten

• Dedicated to Lu Joram

so here's the next chapter ten....enjoy all of you my classy fans..leave a comment when you finsh reading,love and vote and fan and ...oh...just enjoy...

“Hey...Earth to Abby, Earth to Abby.” Toni snapped her fingers in front of me the same time the bell rang. I jumped a bit, shaken out from my stupor.

“What?” I whisper yelled to her, without realizing it.

She was smiling on the verge of laughing. “You were so out of this earth I could have kicked you and you wouldn’t even realize it. You were throwing daggers to your books too...they almost burned.” She explained. I wondered how she found that funny.

I was about to comment when we noticed the principal walking in the hallway from a far. I seriously did not want to see him, not now anyway.  We quickly walked into our first class... it was not interesting. And for some weird reason I felt Nate staring at me half the time.

Some few minutes before class ended and the teacher had given us few minutes to discuss the question he had given us I turned to him. “What?”

He smiled. “Nothing”

“Then stop staring at me or take a darn picture.” With that I turned to my books pretending to concentrate when I was really thinking of what I was going to do with this Preston situation. Earlier I had made a firm decision of not pursuing this thing...this thing I thought we had had. But now...well now I realized he was just another guy who had been pretending to like me that I had even tortured myself thinking that I could possibly be his mate.

So now, I what should I do?

I mean now that I knew I was not his mate or anything near that... I shook my head...stick to your earlier decision a part of me screamed while the other part of me rejected every drop of my decision.

My mind got the advantage of winning. It was just better if I stayed away from him...

The bell rang and I immediately stood up taking my bag...smiling at the teacher as I passed him. Only when I realized my next class was maths the one class I shared with Preston that I dreaded the next period.

Strangely, though I had seen him in the morning he was not in class...I thought he was late but as seconds turned into minutes...I realized he was not coming. And for the first time I found myself giving my whole concentration to the teacher. Almost all my classmates except the class geek were surprised by the way I was answering question and stuff.

That spirit went into the rest of my classes too until finally it was lunch time. I was really hungry all this concentration in class took all my energy away. I needed ATP in me soon...as soon as I filling my plate I noticed Toni and the others on our normal table I followed them there.

“Hey there,” They all seem to mumble at the same time looking mighty curious. All except Toni, who seemed pretty guilty?

“What’s with the look?” I asked sitting down after replying to their greeting.

Toni spoke up in reply to the question I asked. “They are all curious with what went on with you at your date.”

I shook my head...this was really high school where going out with the school’s hottest guy tended to put you in the in list for sometime everyone of your friends and some people you never knew asking you all sort questions. I told them a bit of what happened and ended up eating little than I had planned.

Few minutes later, I lost my appetite. I excused myself trying to go to my locker to just waste time.

I was walking my normal pace when I felt someone pushing me against the lockers. My head banged on one of the lockers and immediately started paining like a son of...