Chapter 6 - McDonald's is so much better.

Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

*****************

'' Irea!  Wake up! " Someone yells at me.  It sounds like Vanna. She shakes my body like a mad woman trying to wake me up. I roll to the opposite side to get myself away from her.  Perks of having a king-sized bed,  I can roll to the edge of the world.

'' I have been waiting for you at the mall! For like 5 minutes!  And look where you were at!  On the bed,  drooling! '' 

I just hum,  agreeing with her.  What? 

''At least,  I don't drool. '' I mumble. She talks a lot in the morning. 

Not long after,  my bed moves and starts to trembles. This beast. 

I feel weight shifted on the edge of my  bed. How many Richter scale of earthquake is striking my bed right now? It's shaking so much that the content in my stomach is blended . 

'' Shut up, sleep-terminator.  Haven't you ever heard of sleep? And it's only morning not noon yet. '' I say in the state between half asleep and awake.  

I pull my comforter up and cover my face before continue sleeping.   Scratch that.  Before I try falling asleep again. 

My prince charming is waiting for me in the castle and some jealous freak is stopping me to see him?  No way. 

Suddenly,  my blind is opened and direct rays of sun makes their way into my room,  filling in the darkness that was just occupying my room. 

'' Argh !  You jerk.  Don't you know how much I hate the sun in the morning?  Not forgetting you too.'' I jerk up, yelling at her.  My eyes are still heavy and in need of more rest.  I don't have enough of my beauty sleep,  so selfish of her. 

"Don't be Edward Cullen so much ."

She ruffles my feather a lot. She's so lucky to have me as a best friend that can tolerate her without getting in an asylum. 

'' Do you need me to pull you down the bed and set you in the shower?  Or perhaps strip you off as well?  ''

She walks towards me with slow steps taken. She looks at me with  mischievous eyes and scornful smile ,  indicating that she's serious. 

Oh no.  She's dead serious about this whole shopping thing.

'' Okay!  Stay right there. Don't get any closer to me!  I'm taking the shower. Now. ''

I stretch my hand out,  signaling her to stop and not come any meters near me.

I pretty much look like the guys who's from the Jurassic World that's being surrounded by the raptors.  But in this case,  Vanna,  the pedophile alike  , is the raptor.  

I walk backwards with my hands stretched out until I stumble over the entrance to my bathroom.

'' I quit this game. I'll just wait in the game room until you're done.  '' Vanna says. 

She must be playing Call of Duty. Ever since I introduced the game to her,  she's been hooked on it. 

She says looking at me before heading to towards the exit .

Not long after,  I hear the door click.  She must has gone out,  I think. 

I can have a peaceful shower now.  I step under the shower head before the water runs down,  hitting my scalp,  washing away all my sleepiness .