Chapter 8 - You're delusional.

"A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." ―Elbert Hubbard.   

Chapter 8

The sound of people whispering at our surrounding us indicates that we have created such a commotion. I can't help but think can't they just live their own life instead of sticking their head in someone's else.

Though, all the eyes that are on me making me feel guilty and proud at the same time, I suppose.

Well, I did it for his sake.

And the entertainment of it. It's not like the fault is mine when he rejected my nice help. Don't want him to kill himself because of a broken car, right?

Looking around me, I give those busy bodies the get-lost look. They gape at me and within seconds, they scurry away, leaving us and some people who don't give damn about our presence alone.

"You're sick, delusional and insane," he pulled my attention like a magnet. Say what?

He takes long and intimidating strides towards me. Back off boy, I'm not at all intimidated.

"That is a common saying. I get insane a lot but not sick nor delusional. Are you seriously stalking me now?" I fake my surprise.

I am a lunatic and silly girl at school. Well , at least I'm known for it, after tons of stupid things I do at the school including burning my teacher's hair once to complete one simple dare.

I wave my hand in front of his eyes, too close for our own good, making his cold blood boils even more. Doing it on purpose to annoy him is still not enough to let out the frustration I have been hoarding on him.

I swear hatred is oozing out from him, I can feel it hangs in the air. At least it doesn't suffocate me, yet.

I still have no idea why he despises me so much. It can't just because of our reckless encounter the other day right?

I have not noticed how close we are standing until our breaths are in sync. His breathing fans my ear as I look straight away from his face, avoiding an possible eye contact. I can't help but shiver.

Stepping back , I give myself enough space to breathe without being distracted.

Distracted by what? His look? Don't even get any close to that.

Trying to be angel, I let what he said just now slide.

"They'll have your car done by tomorrow and get it to school before school ends. It's okay , don't thank me."

I smile at him, trying to be decent this time. If he doesn't want to be, who is going to act like a matured person here.

He watches me sternly.

"Do you need a ride home? I can always ask my driver to get you home safe and sound though I don't care much about your well-being."

I shouldn't have said the last part.

I wait for his reply as his eyes begins to pierce in my soul.

Before I know it, I start fidgeting, my fingers are trembling, and if I don't stop playing with my fingers, they'll end up in a knot. Realizing it is not him who has affected me this way but my urinary bladder is, I mentally curse at myself. What a worst possible time to go and pee.

Hold it in Irea, you can do it.

"If you're thinking about being stuck in the same car as me, don't worry. I'll be riding my bike home."

I clutch my helmet on my side to prove what I am saying. There is still no reply and I'm getting scared.

The watch turns into an instant fierce and angry glare.