X

She was frozen. She took too long staring at the notebook in absolute puzzlement. He wrote something to her.

She took a deep breath to calm the beats of her heart, in which began to suddenly palpitate."Y-you don't mind me staying?"

He gave her a blank stare. And then when he wrote in the notebook, an odd expressions filled his dark eyes.

'You come. Talk to me for a month about yourself. I get angry, I thought you would leave me alone, so I left. Then when I came back, you're in this corner. you apologize. remain with me and become less talkative. Why?'

" That didn't answer my question..." She mumbles.

'What qeustion?'

She smiled finding it remarkable that the silent boy is communicating with her. Surely it wasn't a dream. "You spelled question, wrong."

He seemed agitated. He heaved a loud sigh. And before he wrote anything else, she was quick to speak.

"To be honest I hadn't noticed."

He rubbed the back of his neck, and quickly looked down.

'Is it possible to restart'?

She was left in absolute conundrum, "restart?"

He wrote in his notebook for the last time. He held the pencil tight as he wrote. As if he was carving his words on a stone. 'Yes. It seems things didn't start off well. Can we start again?'

He extended his hand, his eyes moving softly. She shook his hand and smiled back, "I would love that."