Tell Me

Riley was sitting at the bay window, binder in her lap, doing her homework as the sun was just setting. The window beside her suddenly shifted open as a blonde Maya jumped through the window. Riley set her books down and folded her hands in her lap, keeping a stern, yet the crack of a smile, look on her face. Maya stared at the brunette in confusion. "Whoa, whoa, whoa what did I do?" She asked.

Riley took a deep breath. "You're keeping something from me." She answered. "N-no I'm not. What made you think that?" Maya replied. "Tell me." Was all Riley could say. Maya sighed. "I honestly don't know what you're talking about." Maya said.

Riley stared Maya straight in the eyes. "Tell me." Riley was serious. Maya looked down at her feet. "Please." Riley pleaded. Maya bit her lip. "Are you hurt?" Riley asked. "No." Maya replied. This kept going on until Riley's words came to the correct question. "Do you like someone?" She asked. Maya stayed silent. "Other than Lucas?" She added. Maya looked down. She fiddled with her friendship ring as Riley stared at her. "Maya, don't hide this from me. Who is it?" Riley asked. Maya looked up, fear in her eyes. A concerned look rose on Riley's face. "Maya, whoever it is, I won't get mad!" She explained, a smile on her face. Maya looked back at her fingers. "Riles, I'd rather not tell you." Maya said nervously. "Maya, we agreed to tell each other everything! Why won't you tell me now?" Riley exclaimed.

A tear was about to run down Maya's face, but she held it in. "I'm sorry, don't take this too harshly. If you can't tell me, right it down on this peice of paper. And remember, sisters tell each other everything." Riley said, a hand on Maya's shoulder. Maya frowned harder when Riley mentioned the last part, for some reason. Riley turned away as Maya walked up to Riley's desk and wrote down a name. Riley smiled as Maya climbed out of the window, a calming smile on her face as well.

             ________________________

                     Author's Note

So I might only update this if people want me to, if not, I will update it myself, since this is basically a substitute for the notes in my phone (my storage space is too full) so if you don't like it, then don't bother sending hate, I probably won't get any attention at all, so I probably won't have to worry about it. See you in the next chapter, I think.