Pluto

Riley and Maya were the "Dream Couple", as their friends said, but they didn't want to be some couple their friends seem to think they are, I mean, they haven't even had their first date!
Today, that was going to change, though, as Maya was going to ask Riley out, even though she really already did (?).

Maya walked up to Riley, her hands hidden behind her back.
When the petite blonde reached her girlfriend, she placed a kiss on her cheek from behind, causing the tall brunette to turn around.
"Maya!" Riley screamed enthusiastically.
Maya laughed. "Honey, you see me everyday."
Riley nodded. "I know, but I love you."
Maya smiled, taking her hands out from behind her back.
In her hands she held a incredibly detailed sculpture of a "planet", labeled Pluto.
When Riley saw the sculpture, her jaw dropped in happiness.
"What's that?" Riley exclaimed happily.
"It's a sculpture of Pluto, I worked on it in art class. I thought you might like it."
Riley smiled, taking the sculpture from her beautiful girlfriend.
"So, Riley, you wanna go out? On a date?" Maya asked.

Farkle and Lucas turned quickly.
"Finally!" They both exclaimed simultaneously.
Maya laughed at the two boys' actions.
Riley smiled. "Yes!" The brunette exclaimed, grabbing her girlfriends face and pressing her lips against hers.
"Where are we going?" Riley asked, pulling away from the blonde's pink lips.
"To a private planetarium." Maya answered.
"Wait, how'd you afford all this? A private planetarium costs a lot." Riley asked.
"Farkle helped me out a bit." Maya explained, looking over at Farkle.
"Wait, that was for you two? I should've known." The blonde scientist said, crossing his arms.

Ring

After school, Maya grabbed Riley's hand, leading her to a familiar place across from the school.
"Wait, we're going now?" Riley asked.
"Well yeah, I set this up weeks ago."
Riley giggled.
"Okay, that's fine."

When the two girls got to their private room, they sat in red seats that were placed all around the room. The ceiling was nothing but a screen, not yet turned on, as their curator needed to turn it on.
"Hey, can you display an area with Pluto in it?" Maya asked.
The lady smiled "sure, but it may be hard to see it. I'll try to zoom in." She answered.
Maya smiled and went to sit next to her girlfriend in the middle of the room.
The ceiling flashed on, displaying a variety of stars, and one "planet",
Pluto

"I'm going to go take care of some things, I'll be in the lounge if you need me." The lady told us, walking out the blue door.

Riley pointed to something on the screen.
"Look, Pluto." She said, giggling.
Maya laughed with her.
"Yeah. Your planet." Maya said, emphasizing quotation marks with her fingers while saying "planet"
"No, our planet" Riley said.
"Cheesy much?" Maya asked, giggling.
Riley laughed and pulled Maya in for a kiss.
"Pluto will always be a planet in my world. And I finally kissed Pluto on the face."

                ____________________
                     Author's Note

I know I haven't updated anything in a while. I have tons of homework, still, so I can't really find time to write anything. Also, I have tons of events on weekends, plus homework, so, yeah.
If you actually like my stories, I'm going to be updating them today, because I'm In a writing mood.
I hope you like this!
(Also I'm just going to place the same  author's note on all the updates today)