Chapter II

Bambii woke up to light snores and the movement of a body in her bed. She opened her eyes and sat up, stretching her arms out and yawing. She looked over to see it was Larry. Her eyes were wide and full of confusion.

Usually, Larry would either leave late at night, or would leave in the middle of the night. Never would he stay, only if he had been extremely sleepy or he didn't have anything to do the next day, which wasn't often.

Bambii smiled to herself, leaning over to kiss his cheek. He wiggled around, but hadn't opened his eyes yet. Bambii giggled and pulled her body on top of his. She pinched his uncovered abs and played with his lips, kissing them a couple times. She bit her lip and traced her hand down his stomach, placing her finger tips at the hem of his boxers, rubbing the spot in a slow, light feathered circle.

His eyes finally shot open, and he looked as if he were ready to hit her. "Morning", she laughed. He only groaned and reached for his phone, checking the time. "Come here", he instructed, his deep, groggily, morning voice making Bambii think impure thoughts.

He grabbed her chin and placed his lips onto hers, attacking them. He sucked on her bottom lip and gripped her butt, making her moan and give him the access he wanted. He pulled away, kissing her lips two more times.

"How bout some breakfast for daddy", he bit his lip, placing his hands behind his head as leaned against the headboard. "What do you want?" "You no what I want", he said, leaning forward. Bambii smiled and kissed him one more time before getting off his lap and leaving out of the bed room to go into the kitchen.

She opened the refrigerator and pulled out a pack of bacon, an egg carton, and a pack of round sausages. She went into the pantry in search for pancake mix. Once she found it, she gathered all of the ingredients and began to cook what she knew Larry had a taste for.

She finished off with the eggs and slid them on the plate three pancakes, two sausages, and two pieces of bacon lay. She buttered his pancakes up and sliced them into eight pieces. She then poured syrup over them. She grabbed a cup and poured orange juice into it, then setting everything down on the island table.

She had planned on eating something light, such as cereal, since she wasn't really a breakfast eater. She poured her some milk and cereal, grabbing a spoon and taking a spoonful of Captain Crunch's Berry Crunch into her mouth.

She nearly spilled some of the remaining cereal on her spoon when she saw Larry coming out of her room, in nothing but a towel that hung low from his still dripping wet abs. His chest and back were still damp with water, making Bambii turn quickly around and take a deep breath.

She suddenly wasn't so hungry for her cereal. She set it down in the sink and held her stomach. The familiar feeling of nausea taking over her. She had been having this feeling for a few weeks now, but shook off her assumptions. Instead of throwing up as usual, she took slow deep breaths and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. She gulped down most of the water, feeling her stomach return back to normal.

She turned back around, seeing Larry scarfing down his food, belching in between. She took this time to go brush her teeth and cleanse her face and body. She left him to his food and walked into her bedroom, heading straight for her bathroom to run her shower water.

She let the water run while she looked for the right panties to wear. What she was planning on wearing didn't require a bra, so she left her drawer that contained all of her various bra's alone.

After she had finished her shower, she lotioned her body and brushed her teeth. She washed her face, feeling refreshed afterwards. She like to use her face wash after her showers because it made her face feel more refreshed than her washing it normally.