Chapter IX

*Bambii's outfit, etc. above*

*2 weeks later*

The heels of Bambii's heels hit the hard ground as she walked up a long driveway. She spotted Larry's white truck and rolled her eyes. As she got closer to the front door, she could smell the scent of marijuana and the gagging smell of weed. She coughed as she approached the door. She knocked three times, and waited.

When she realized no one could hear her knocks, she rung the doorbell until someone swung the door open. The sound of loud booming music made her cover her ears. A man with dreads, piercings, and tattoo's all over smirked down at Bambii, for he was much taller than her.

She found herself becoming uncomfortable and covered her visible stomach by folding her arms across it. She cursed herself for wearing what she did. "Yo, Blaze! Baby mama here!"

She looked down, wishing she hadn't come here. The smell had gotten stronger as the man opened the door wider. Out came Larry, the smell on him making Bambii almost want to throw up. She swallowed hard as he approached her.

Other men stood outside, bobbing their head to the beat of the trap song playing, and drinking a substance out of red cups. Girls, in nothing but bikinis were everywhere. Bambii seemed to be the only girl there who was actually fully dresses.

Larry led her down the driveway, onto the side of the street where his car was parked. She leaned against it, folding her arms and her lips. Larry grabbed her waist, leaning in to kiss her but she moved her folded lips out of reach.

"You haven't been home in two weeks", she said, looking away from him. "You miss me?" "Not anymore", her tone came out more in attitude than anything. "The fuck is that suppose to mean", he put his hand beside her head, leaning on the car. "It means... next time you wanna disappear for two weeks, not call, not text me, and not come home... at least tell me what's up so I can pack my shit and go instead of waitin for yo ass to get back at night."

Larry rolled his eyes. "I had shit to handle". "You always have shit to handle. What the fuck is so important", she raised her voice. "Who you yellin at", his voice got deep. "You! You're the only person in my face!" "Man, I ain't come out here to argue wit cho ass", he flicked her off. "Then don't. Go back in there and fuck that bald headed bitch that keep callin my phone". Larry heard her voice get louder and louder, which made him angrier by the second.

"Hello, am I talking to a brick wall", she snapped in front of his face. "Man, chill out", he slapped her hand away. "Don't fuckin touch me", she pointed her finger in his face. His jaw clenched and he gritted his teeth. "Who the fuck you think you talkin to!" "Bitch please, I'm talkin to you", Bambii yelled.

"You could've just told me you didn't want a baby", she whispered, hanging her head low. "It's not that", he said, grabbing her hand. "Then what is it Larry?! People don't just leave without an excuse!"

Larry shook his head. "I ain't gotta deal with this shit right now", he walked off. "Don't you dare fuckin walk away from me", Bambii screamed, charging after him. She jumped on his back, tackling him down on the driveway. But Larry was far much stronger than her.

He flipped them over and picked Bambii up, throwing her over his shoulders. She kicked and punched, trying to wiggle from his hold. "Shut the fuck up", he demanded, slapping her bottom, hard. "Put me down", she screeched louder as he entered the house and ran up the steps.

"You want me to put you down?!" Bambii bit his shoulder in response. "Fuck", he groaned, dropping her to rub his now hurting shoulder where she had bitten him. She tried crawling to the stairs, but Larry grabbed her and pulled her away. "Somebody help me", Bambii screamed, hoping someone heard her over the loud music still playing. She held onto rail of the stairs as Larry pulled on her stomach.

Bambii cried as he got her grip to loosen and drug her away into a room. He slammed and locked the door behind him. Bambii cried as she backed away until she ran into a wall. Larry looked at her with dark eyes and tightened his fists. He walked over to the dresser beside her and grabbed a clear half drunken bottle.

He bent down in front of her. She watched with fear as he chugged down the remaining liquid from the bottle. He threw the bottle across the room, and looked back at her. She could smell his breath. It wreaked of Vodka and his clothes smelled of drugs.

"Please, don't hurt me", she closed her eyes. "You want me to hurt you?" She remained quiet. He grabbed onto her waist and pulled her up from the corner she was in. He kissed her forehead, rocking her back and fourth as she cried into his chest. "You know I wouldn't hurt you", he whispered, laying his chin on the top of her head. "Please don't let me go", her voice was muffled by his shirt.

He walked them back to the bed and laid her down. "You forgive me baby?" "Please tell me you didn't cheat", she sighed. "I told you I wouldn't hurt you like that". "You said you wouldn't-" he cut her off, kissing her.

(Play song)

He could taste her tears as he added his tongue into her mouth. His cheeks and hers looked ever so silky as they sucked on each others soft lips. Larry moved in between her legs and laced the fingers together, bringing them above her head. His tongue and hers fought at war, that is until he won the battle.

He removed his black jacket and she pulled her shirt off of her. She kicked off her shoes as he did the same. Still involved in the kiss, he unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down. They both stood to their knees, and Bambii pulled his shirt off, kissing each of his abs. He brought her back up and kissed once again, sucking harder. He unbuckled his pants as she took off her bra. He freed himself of his bottoms and Bambii bit her lip. She started to stroke him threw his tight boxer briefs, earning a low groan from him.

He laid them back down and went down to her thighs. He smirked and pulled her lace thong off with his teeth, keeping eye contact with her the whole time. Bambii moaned as he came back up and sucked on her already hardened nipple. He massaged the other and switched to her other breast until she arched her back.

"Maybe we can try for that baby", he bit his lip, entering her. Bambii looked at his lust filled eyes she threw her head back. He thrusted sharply into her. Bambii could feel his hips rubbing against hers. He rolled it all into her as she clawed at his back, leaving nasty red marks he could care less bout. He bit her neck, soothing it with his tongue. She hissed in pleasurable pain. "Go deeper", she softly moaned.

Heat engulfed every inch of her body, her breast bouncing up and down as she rode him with an O formed on her lips. Larry legs were spreaded out, giving her all the more pleasure as she grinded up and down on him. By his legs being spreaded, her pleasure level was through the rough, with her clit being rubbed. It felt good all too good to her and she felt herself about to bust. "Ooooh, I don't wanna cum yet!" "Baby, keep riding me", he moaned, grabbing onto her hips. He pushed her all the way up, teasing her, knowing that what he was about to do would make her release.

He brought her back down only a few inches and teased her cliterous with the softness of his shaft, rubbing the sensitive, wet nub up and down onto it. It was the most feather light touch, yet it felt so exhilarating and good. Shocks of thrill ran through her body as he continued to guide her clit lightly onto the hardness of his shaft. "Baby, yes! Ughh, don't stop, fuck!" "Ohhh, right there. Please stop teasing me, it feels sooo good!"

Larry only smirked and brought her up some more, and with that, Bambii went crazy. Even though it was a feather light sensation, it felt amazing and she bucked her hips slowly as she felt herself already leaking. When she did that, her climaxes lasted longer.

"Baby, oooh yes! Aaah, I'm cumin. Yeees!" Bambii's stomach tightened as she continued to ride him, her clit still being teased. "Oh please, fuck!" Larry had already nutted, yet Bambii was still on her climax. "Fuck oh, stop", she hit his chest. Even though she didn't want to stop, she was receiving too much pleasure.

He continued to rub her pleasure spot until her climax was rode out. They were out of breath and tired. Sleep was much needed.

~*~

"Oh my god! Gregg! Gregg!" The nurse shook his arm, but got no response. She rushed downstairs and dialed 911, praying that the thoughts circling around her head weren't true. "Oh god please, let him wake up", she said before the operator answered the phone.