Chapter XVII

Author's P.O.V

*Morning*

Bambii waited impatiently on her bed for Larry to return. She blew his phone up with constant messages and phone calls, not to mention her angry and insulting voicemails. Her nostrils flared and she threw her phone beside her, laying her head in her hands. She felt tears stream her cheeks, though she tried to keep her emotional wall up. It crumbled and broke, bringing her into an emotional state she couldn't stop.

Get it together, she told herself. She dried her eyes and picked her phone back up, calling a him again. She repeated this seven more times before giving up. She stood up and took off her robe. She had just gotten out of the shower, so her body was still a bit wet. She dried the remaining water on her with a soft towel and dressed in a fitted long blue jumpsuit. She decided no heels and went with her black converse. Being her hair was still crinkled, she curled it anyways. It wasn't as long because of when it had gotten wet in the shower, but it was cute enough for her.

She was finishing glossing her lips when her phone rang in the background. She looked away from the mirror, already having an idea of who it was. She ignored it and went back to applying her lipstick. Once she finished, she searched for a purse so that she could change the one she'd been carrying. She decided on her cream colored Michael Kors bag. She stuffed and packed the items she needed into it and pulled it into the crease of her arm.

Tori had agreed to keep Laya for two more days. Bambii needed time to cool off. She was highly pissed that Larry ran off last night and didn't come back, nor did he call and tell her where he'd be incase she needed to know. He just took off. And left Bambii to cry herself to sleep after the very serious heated argument that took place before he left. She woke up with tears still stained on her cheeks, and her heart broken.

She wasn't really a breakfast eater, so she went with a vanilla and oatmeal breakfast bar. Something simple. She made her morning shake, which consisted of kiwi, strawberry, and mango. After tasting it to make sure it was ready, she took it out of the nutrabullet, poured it into her green smoothie cup and headed out the door.

Her phone buzzed again, and she once again ignored it. She greeted Devin, the man at the front desk of her apartment complex before waking out. It was a bit chilly outside, but she remembered she had a black blue jean jacket in her car. She walked down the sidewalk and searched for her keys in her purse. She found them and unlocked her the door and hopped in. She sat her purse down in the passenger seat and plugged her phone up into her car charger. After buckling her seat belt, she started the car up and shifted the gear stick into drive. She backed up out of her parking space and began driving out onto the street.

In the mist of her switching into another lane, her whole car ringed 'Say It' by Tory Lanez and she rolled her eyes. She let it ring and took the next exit. Just when she thought he'd stopped calling, her phone rung again. She sighed and closed her eyes, picking up her phone. She slid her thumb across the green bar and regretted it afterwards.

She stayed quiet, waiting for him to realize she finally answered.

"Bambii?"

"What?"

"Where are you! I've been calling you!"

"First of all, I'm the one who's been calling you! I call you, you don't answer! But when I don't pick up the phone it's a fucking problem!"

"Who the fuck you think you talkin to, huh?!"

Bambii scrunched her eyebrows and pulled the phone away from her ear, looking at it crazy. She thought he must've lost his mind yelling at her like that.