Chapter XIII

Today Bambii had scheduled an appointment to confirm her pregnancy. She wanted Larry to go with her, even though he had no clue as to what she'd been bugging him about. He finally came to realize she had won their little disagreement and decided to go.

"Well, there's definitely a little one in there", Hanna said smiling as she made circles around Bambii's stomach with the ultrasound wand. Larry was beside her, in shock. Bambii had tears streaming her cheeks. They were both lost without words and overly happy about the baby.

More so Bambii. She couldn't wait to here Larry's response. She looked over at him and he tensed up. He smiled and kissed her hand that was held in his. His foot tapped at a constant fast speed. He was... nervous.

He still felt a part of him that wasn't really ready to bring another life into his world. He was happy, in one part, and the other...didn't know what to do. He battled himself on the inside trying to get these feelings he had for the unborn baby, but they wouldn't go away no matter how hard he tried. He just truly... wasn't prepared nor was he all the way ready.

Bambii read his facial expressions like an open book. They showed a story. A sad one at that. She looked over at Hanna. "Could you give us a minute, please", she asked politely. Hanna nodded her head and cleaned her hands before leaving the two to talk.

"What's wrong", Bambii immediately asked. Larry's grip on her hand tightened, his jaw clenched, but he only shook his head. "Baby", she touched his shoulder. He slowly removed her hand. She felt her happy tears become tears of sadness. There was no longer any joyfulness, only the rising tension getting thicker and thicker.

She gave up and hopped down from the slightly raised grey and white bed. The hospital cover paper crunched beneath her bottom as she jumped down. She pulled her shirt over her stomach and grabbed her purse.

"Can we go", she asked, her voice slightly cracked. Larry felt a wave of guilt flush over him. He stood up, his pants hanging low, showing his black Calvin Klein boxers. She scoffed and rolled her eyes. He grabbed the keys in his pocket and they walked out of the room to meet Hanna at the front desk.

Afterwards, they went out to eat. They're were no words exchanged the whole car ride. Only stares here and there. And when there eyes did meet, it wasn't pretty. She sat in the passenger seat with her arms crossed and her focus mainly ahead. Larry ignored her and continued his business on the phone. Every once in a while, he'd laugh and his fingers typed quickly. Bambii assumed he was texting. But with who? She didn't know. Everything he was doing at the moment was highly pissing her off even more than she already was.

He swerved into a descent parking space and snatched the keys out of the ignition. Bambii reached for her purse in the backseat, but Larry suddenly stopped her. She looked down, then back up at him. Their faces were only inches apart. He leaned his head in and roughly kissed her. "I'm payin", was all he said before getting out of his truck.

Bambii stepped out and her hunger and craving for food was starting to get higher. Her appetite had slowly been changing and her body was as well. Her thick thighs and bottom were getting thicker. Her breasts, had only slightly grew. The white short sleeve tight fitting shirt and black leggings she had on made Larry feel even worse. He knew by the way she was acting, she too had an attitude.

The wind blew through her messy bun, hairs tickling the back of her neck. It was a bit cool outside, so it forced Bambii to wear her black ugg's. Larry liked the way she had skinny legs, but her thighs were the perfect size for him. It made him weak watching her from behind. She stepped up the staircase to get to the entry of the restaurant, and his attitude he'd had went away. He watched his girlfriend lead the way, a smirk on his lips.