Chapter XI

Bambii stirred around in her sleep, trying to find a suitable position to lay in. She deeply sighed and rolled over onto her back, looking up at the ceiling. She gasped and held her stomach, quickly getting out of the bed and running into the bathroom.

Her head was down into the toilet, upchucking smashed food. She wiped her bottom lip and got up from her knees, flushing the toilet. She looked into the mirror before splashing water on her face and washing her mouth out. She turned sideways, looking at the littlest bump. She rubbed her shaking hands over her stomach, arguing with herself in her head if she should tell Larry about it.

"I wanna be sure", she said to herself. She kneelt down and opened the cabinets under the sink. She had hidden something deep within them, that if Larry found it, she'd be scared out of her mind. She dug through bag after bag after bag, finally finding it.

She blew air threw her lips, pulling out the blue and white stick. She starred at it. Her inner conscience fighting back and fourth. She gave up and went on with what she knew was right.

She took the test.

It had already been five minutes, yet she refused to look. Fear took over her at the worst time. And just as she had made up her mind, and reached for the stick, she heard the front door open and close. She jumped up and was quick to grab it. As footsteps became closer, she threw the stick into the garbage, pulling toilet paper over it.

She fixed herself before taking a deep breath and walking out. She tried her best to avoid him, and resume back to sleep, but her plans were not acknowledged and he ignored all signs. He watched her as she walked past him. Her legs were shaking, along with her entire body.

He pulled her waist and connected her back with his now shirtless chest. She closed her eyes, not wanting to be touched. He kissed the back of her neck, and that only made her freeze. She couldn't quite understand why she was shaken up, but she wished this hard cover of fear would wash away. She knew Larry noticed it.

"What's wrong", he whispered. She shook her head. She tried to unwrap his arms from around her, but that only made his grip grow tighter. "I know something's wrong". "...It's nothing". She knew her voice was shaky, which is what made it even worse.

"Get it together Bambii", a voice said in her head.

"I have to tell you something". "And that is", he asked. "I... Tori is umm... coming back tomorrow from her trip", she said, dodging her first statement. She scrunched her face up, feeling bad about lying. Especially about such a topic as this. But it was true, Tori was coming back. But Bambii knew that wasn't what she originally wanted to say.

"Is that why you lookin like somebody scared you out your sleep", he chuckled. "Y-yeah, I missed her". Larry kissed her neck and released his grip, finally. Bambii crawled back into bed, and pulled the covers up onto her body. Larry climbed in after, and stayed on the other side of the bed until he noticed her still shaking. He scooted closer, and held her.

It was times like this she had regretted, knowing if he felt her stomach, he'd feel what she felt.

And sure enough he did. He rubbed soft, smooth, relaxing circles on the skin of her stomach. Bambii's eyes widened. "Just tell him", another voice yelled in her head. She sighed and closed her eyes, having intensions on going back to sleep. But she knew soon enough, she'd have to surrender and tell the truth. Just not tonight.

~*~

Morning... wasn't even the start of things that had yet to come.

"Bambii! What the fuck is this?!" Bambii jumped up from the couch and stood frozen. Larry came out of the bedroom, holding a box and the stick she urinated on. She mentally face palmed herself, even though her arms were stuck to her side at the moment. "Oh no, I forgot to put the box back up", she thought to herself.