Chapter 5 -What happened last night

I woke to a big smelly foot shoved right in my face. Omg my head feels like it might atcually combust at any given time what the hell did I drink last night. I open my eyes which takes a serious amount of time due to the fact their so dam heavy. I realise this is not my room and Georgia is right next to me. "I have abnormally large feet" she hums but I'm quite certain she's a sleep. "Georgia wake up" I tug as I continue to hit her lightly, she doesn't respond so naturally the only logical thing to do is yell really loud in her face. "Woohoo calm your tits" a husky voice cries from underneath me. "Oh god, Georgia there is a man on the floor" I laugh clearly still intoxicated."umm yeah he's a friends" she winks. Oh god we didn't do anything did we!? I can't remember anything from last night and I am starting to freak out. I tip toe out of the bedroom and In to a living room where three more people are sleeping out on the floor. Haley and frankie two girls from uni, I guess we are friends, are sleeping on the couch still fully dressed. Jack oh thank god, jack one of my closer friend is beginning to stir. "Jack what the hell happened last night, I feel like I have drunk rusty nails mixed with acid"! He smiles "babe we were all having so much fun last night at that club, but I can't remember nothing! Though where's that lad of yours"? "oh god harry" it hits me that harry must have been, with us. We are going to be in serous shit!! Fuck I hope he's back at the house, he better not be asleep on some roof top in vagas coz this is starting to feel like the hangover!!! I ran back to the bedroom and find my phone dialling his number. Pick up, pick up, pick up, nothing! Argh I try liam but he doesn't answer either, the next person on my contacts list is zayn, but when did I have his number? "Hello zayn"?? "If this is another prank call" he replies sleeply! "Thank god it's me macey you have to go find harry for me" I yell, I am really starting to freak out right now!! " ehhmm hi, I'll go find him". I listen intently as I hear him call out his name. "Ehhhhhh I feel like shit call back later" harry says in a raspy I'll be it sexy voice! "Thank god your safe" "wait macey" he replies sounding confused. "Look I have no bloody idea what happened to us last night but we have to find out! Can you meet me somewhere"?! "I don't think that's possible but I have an hour until we have to do our video diaries" he crooks. "Look I'm going to have a shower, I'll phone you 20 minutes got it?" "Yeah yeah" he says before hanging up.

Right so I have no idea what happened but I need to make sure the media doesn't find out. It could seriously ruin Both mine and not. to mention Harry's career. I phone my publicist and some other people in management "okay calm down what club were you guys at?" "Errr" I try to remember but nothing's coming back. "That exclusive one with dj frankie" jack yells from the couch. "Right that's good because its no paps no media allowed, it's where all the celebs go exclusively" "right so what now?" I ask relieved. *one notification, I look down at my phone to find I just tweeted something. *loving lazy nights and lazy mornings isn't it just perf to be able to be lazy for a few days. Oh god that's the lamest tweet I have ever seen. "Look I just tweeted for you if anyone asks you were home watching movies got it?" " yes...... There's just one thing" I squeak. "I was um with um harry umm styles!" "What, he's not even bloody legal, he's in the X factor geez tell me he's alright"! I explain everything, or what I can remember, my publist blabs on about maintaining how I'm only friends with the band and how hard it is to explain that to the media, she goes on to say how this could ruin my career and I am pretty sure I have to go in for a meeting Monday morning. "Look I will. Sort this out, but you better do nothing but eat sleep and revise for Those roles in America, your flying out next Friday" she says. Jeez that phone call was harsh! I pop in the shower and then phone harry.

"Babe my head hurts, we didn't do .. You.. Know.. Things right?" Harry asks. 

"Naa I don't think so but we drank a bloody lot" 

"Yeah I remember dancing like a hell of a lot"  

"Ok good we are remembering things" I laugh  

"Yep and I think I sung" he stammers 

"Oh god yeah you kept jumping up on the dj thing and grabbed the mic and singing" I giggle.  

"Shit we know how to party" he laughs. 

I smile at his deep voice thinking about how I couldn't get use to it! No I decided I can't like harry, I have to lock away my feelings an i have got to get on with life! We continue talking but what doesn't leave my mind is the over whelming sensation that we kissed last night!