Challenge

I walked down to see Carl doing target practice. I stood behind him watching him miss. I lifted my gun and aimed it at the glass bottle and fired. SMASH. The bottle burst into smaller pieces. "Hey" Carl said turning around looking at me. "I was going to hit that and you could have killed me" he shouted at me.

"Well when you were shooting you weren't doing a very good job and your still alive aren't you." I smiling at him. He shrugged off the last part.

"I was just warming up, but I bet I could hit all of them better than you." He said to me smirking at me.

"Challenge accepted." I send reloading my gun.

"What?" he asked me "I mean yeh your on and who ever loses has to do the other persons night watch." He stated.

"Fine" I said. "Ill go first." I lined up the bottles and lifted my gun up and shot the bottle right in the middle. I turned around looking Carl with his mouth wide open. "Your turn and close you mouth."  I said laughing. Carl stood up and took his place so I decided to mess with him. He lifted his gun up and pointed it towards the bottle. I walked up towards him and put my hand up his shirt "Don't miss." I whispered in his ear. He pulled the trigger and missed. "To bad" I said.

"You distracted me!" he shouted out.

"A walker can distract you." I said looking at him.

"Not by feeling me up like that." he said.

"You didn't stop me." I flirted. It was my turn and I hit the bottle again. "Looks like you losing" I said to him. We continued and it came to the last round and Carl and I were drawing. It was my turn and I lined up my gun ready to shoot. Then Carl came and dragged me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist. I dropped my gun making me shot and missing the bottle. "Carl put me down." I said as he put me down. He began to tickle me and I fell to the floor with him now on top of me. "Your such a flirt" I said to him.

"shut up you're the flirt sticking your hands up my shirt." He said.

"I guess I am" I said biting my lip I rolled him over making him go on the bottom. I leaned down to him, but I moved and kissed his cheek. "Hey no fair" you laughed as he said that and he pushed his head up kissing you. Carl's tongue twisted around mine. "I love you" he said pulling out of the kiss.  "Me too even if you are a flirt" I said going in for another kiss.