New Beginning

Antonios POV

There lye my own body.
I look pale and lifeless. but thats not all.. my body was not alone. Over my body hovered a green ghostly figure reaching out to me.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME" I screamed and lunged for the figure. It screeched and disappeared before I could touch it.
Am i dead?
"No" i heard a voice behind me.
i turned, tears threatening to fall, to find Emma at the doorway. I stared in confusion.
She took a step forward but i only stumbled backwards, i didn't trust her.
"You're not dead, Antonio. But, you are dying. it's now your choice to come with me or stay here and fight." She explained in a monotone voice.
"Y-you lied? Who are you?" I question.
"I am your reaper. You have little time and that time starts now." she disappears in a blink of an eye.
What should I do...
This is all way to much to take in.
I sit there lost in a train of thoughts for what seems like forever but I suddenly hear faint voices in the hallway.
"He's in there" The unknown man said kindly.
"Thank you so much" another muffled voice replied.
I shot up to my door opening only to see it.. it was Heather.
Her face was stained in dry tears. It really broke my heart to see her like that.
"Heather.." I whispered as I stood right in front of her and it honestly killed me when I remembered she's only looking right through me. She took a step forward.. our noses touching now only she doesn't know. I took a step back knowing it was to risky. She could probably feel my presence. As I was stepping backward she continued forward walking straight through me. I could practically see the hair on her arm stick up as the goosebumps form.
She slightly turned, almost looking over her shoulder.
"Tony...?" She whispered.
"Tony please, if you're hear give me a sign, anything" she begged, now crying again.
I didn't know what to do but I needed to act fast so I simply just walked through her again giving her the chills.. the signal that I was with her.
She gasped then weakly smiled.
"You.. you don't have to fight Tony, you can go." She sobbed.
"Just look at you.. you're in pain." She said shakily, wiping her tears while looking at my pale body.
I put my hand on her shoulder. I could tell she got the chills but it didn't seem to bother her. She looked down at her shoulder and laid her hand there.
"I love you Tony, but it's time for you to let go" her voice cracked. She wiped the last of her tears and walked out.
It's time for me to go.
...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeep
_/\/\_/\_/\__/\______________❤️
(Heart Monitor)