The Wendingo

My eyes shot open and Tony isn't next me.

"AAAAAAAAHHH" I heard a scream from outside the tent and knew it was my mom's.

I grabbed my gun and ran out of the tent. Tony, Bobby, sam, Ryan, and carlie were shooting at something.

"SOPHIE" my dad (dean) screamed running out of the protective circle and towards a creature who had my mother.

"MOM, DAD NO! " I tried to run after them but Tony grabbed me and pulled me back. I elbowed him in the stomach and winced at the sound of Tony falling to the floor but I ran after my parents not looking back, I could see Dean, my dad, but I couldn't see my mother. I suddenly stopped moving from the sound of Tony.

"HEATHER HELP"

i heard his voice and ran towards it. I made a quick stop and turned running away. It was the Wendingo who mimicked Tonys voice, how stupid of me to believe it was Antonio! It became dark very fast and I lost my group. I began running through the forest and all i know is that something is following me because of the rustling behind me. I look back to see too dark figures but couldn't make out who... Or what they were. As I'm trying to figure that out my foot gets stuck under a log, or at least that's what it felt like, and I black out right before I see two faces hovering above me....