You Don't Understand

---Antonios POV---
    "I-i don't understand.. I want to stay here and be with you..be with dad.. "  she stuttered and I could tell she was upset now.
"You don't underst-" Heather cut me off before I could finish my sentence.
"WELL MAKE ME UNDERSTAND" She shot up off the bed and clenched her fist, her voice cracked and you can tell she is trying so hard not to cry.. her eyes became dull.
There was a long silence.
"I.. I can't" I mumbled looking down. she was already upset with me, how would she react if she knew Carlie made me part demon.. like a new enemy, it would destroy her.
Heather bit the side of her cheek and looked away trying not to say anything. A tear rolled down her cheek as she walked out of the room.
I put my face in the palm of my hands because I suddenly had a horrible head ache.
I soon got up and walked into the living room to see Heather curled up on the couch with still one tear on her cheek.. I can't believe let her fall asleep like that. I shook my head and bent down and kissed her on the cheek. She slowly opened her eyes and once she noticed it was me she gave a weak smile but I could tell she was hurt.
I motioned my head to the door and whispered.
"come with me"
"where are we going" Heather asked giving me a confused look
"just a quick walk, I want to tell you something.. " my voice cracked. She sat up and stretched before yawning which was honestly cute and I couldn't help but look down and quietly laugh. She gave me a half smile before getting up and slipping on her moccasins.
I held her hand and we made our way down to the lake, it was dark and Heather was close to me so I wrapped my arm around her because I knew she was afraid of the dark. We sat down under a tree and stared at the lake for a minute but I finally kissed her head and gulped, ready to tell her who... or what I was.