Who I Am And What I Do

My name is HeatherWinchester, I have long brunette hair with hazel eyes but most of the time they stay a very bright green, I'm a bit tall but not much, I am 16 years old but most people see me a bit older which is a good thing to me. I lost my family, all of them, all except my mother who ran off when I was 9 because of the monsters under my bed.... Most people call me by my last name on the job, I am a hunter, and not the normal bear killing kind of hunter but I save people hunting... Things. Let me just say that the monsters under your bed are real and your nightmares will come true and I'm the one who would be there to kill them. Now I know I'm not the only hunter but I am proud on how skilled I am and haven't met anyone who would pass me up on a hunt if they needed help. I have a partner so I'm not alone and someone has my back, his name is Antonio and I think I have feelings for him but I really don't know because I normally don't like like people.. This is between us only okay? We call him Tony, he has black short hair with deep brown eyes, he's 17, plus he's really skinny and has the most amazing smile!!!
Damn it Heather you can't be falling for him

Anyway, we travel the world whenever we see something mysterious on the news or in the newspaper and stop at cheap motels for rests (not that we get much sleep)

But today there has been weird things going on in Minnesota, weird disappearances, In the forests might I add, and there's no clue on where they are, this may be bear attacks but this is where my twin sister went missing and I'm determined to kill the son of a bitch who took her!!