The Raising

~TONYS POV~

      The only way I could seal the deal was with a kiss, I hesitantly kissed the woman and she disappeared. I got to the motel and saw that Heather got home. She hugged me tightly causing me to smile as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I need to talk to you.." she mumbled into my chest before walking me into the other room.

"is everything okay...?" I asked  very concerned. She didn't say anything for a while but I was patient. She finally looked at me and her eyes started to tear up.

"I'm leaving to live in heaven tomorrow" a tear ran down her cheek.  I couldn't say anything nor could I move.. She can't leave..

She noticed I was shocked and continued to speak

"I'll visit you everyday... " she said ever so sweetly and looked at me with promising eyes.

" but I don't want just visits, I want to be with you everyday, it'll hurt to know your far away and I'll never know when you'll just pop in to visit, what if I'm not here when you visit.. What if I'm busy, you can't go you just cant" I argued and my mind was all over the place.

"I understand but I want to do better" she looked down letting her hair cover her face trying to hide the tears running down her cheek. 

"but you are better" I whispered moving her hair behind her ear. "y-you don't understand Tony.. I Hurt people on earth, and maybe being an angel can help me.. I want to start new" she started mumbling near the end but I could hear exactltly what she said. I sighed not wanting to fight anymore and just laid on the bed and looked at the ceiling. she quickly left the room leaving me there with nothing to say.

____________________________

I was running down some kind of bright corridor, my heart was beating fast, I thought it would jump out of my throat! There were so many doors and each one I stepped into was a different fear waiting for me but I needed to escape. I turned the corner and saw Heather in front of a bright light.. Like a portal to heaven, she smiled with her teeth but all though she was smiling so sweetly I could see fear in her eyes and a tear ran down her cheek. She waved and as I walked towards her.. Her eyes went dark and her teeth became sharp, the room went dark, I heard screeches and covered my ears.. They were bleeding, my ears were bleeding and when i looked up Heather was choking up black ooze until something was escaping her mouth and into the air causing Heather to fall to the ground.. I ran to her side.. She was gone.. And What ever came out of her started to form into something...
"dean?" I whispered
_______________________________

I woke up sweating and breathing fast, it was only a nightmare.. I looked over and noticed a note on the side table saying that everyone went out to eat. I scratched my head and went into the living room but someone was on the couch..

I slowly pulled out my pocket knife and approached who ever was on the couch. He stood up but wasn't facing me so I kept moving towards him slowly, soon enough he started to turn so I pushed him to a wall and put the knife to his neck.

"Who the fuck are - - " I started but stopped instantly

"Woh There buddy"  dean exclaimed staring at the knife with his hands up in surrender. I backed off and stared at him in shock. 
I did it.. I gave up 10 years of my life to save Dean..