Meeting The Crew

I woke up to the sound of Antonios voice on the phone.

"Alright I'll see you soon... Yup goodbye now"

was the last thing he said before he hung up. I got up and walked into the living room and noticed Tony looked shocked. I looked down and saw I was only in a tank top that was showing my stomach and my black lace underwear that shows some parts he didn't need to see.

I yelped and ran into the bathroom to change.

I threw on a shirt that showed my shoulders and had a demon star on it and short shorts. I brushed my hair and walked out blushing.

"sooo... Um" I coughed

"who was on the phone?" I managed to say

He chuckled trying to hide a smile

"our new crew, Carlie, Ryan, Bobby and Sam and I think Sam has a brother but I don't know his name" he explained

I was upset that we were joining people but if they were going to help kill the basterd who took my sister then so be it.

He noticed the pissed look I had on my face and gave me a tight hug sending the chills down my back and butterflies in my stomach.

He let go, "were leaving today get your stuff ready" I grunted but did as he said.

I woke up not realizing I feel asleep as he parked the car outside a large house that looked like it was in the middle of no where. There were 5 people standing on the porch watching us.

I pulled out a blade thinking they were demons but Tony quickly explained that they were the crew so I slipped the knife back in my boot before getting out and greeting everyone with a smile and a hand shake.

"Wow.. You look a lot like my brother" Sam laughed and explained how he's on a hunting trip. Sam has long dark brown hair that came just above his shoulders and had brown eyes and was extremely tall, Carlie has short reddish/brown hair with hazel eyes and glasses with freckles and was very short, Ryan had blonde messy hair that looks like he just got out of bed and blue eyes and wasn't that tall but was taller than Carlie, while Bobby seemed older than all of them, grey hair and beard with a worn out baseball hat hat.

"so let me show you your rooms" Bobby said walking inside the house. I have to share a room with Antonio which is really awkward because of what happened in the motel so I decided to talk to him about It later. I got dressed in pajamas (tank top and shorts since I would be in a bed with Tony) and quickly fell asleep.