The Deal

(just to give you a heads up this chapter is Tonys point of view and will be happening while cas is with Heather at the lake)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TONYS POV~

I stood there in pain because I couldn't help Heather but I knew she needed time to think.

"You know she loves you right?"

I turned to see her uncle,  sam,  speaking to me  but all I did was nod and walk into the other room and  found a mysterious book on the side table of where dean use to sleep. I picked it up and it had every creature inside it,  from skin walkers to wendingos, vampires to werewolves and much much more. I got to the last page and became very interested in the title.
Crossroad Demon

I read it all the way through before throwing the book back  on the table and grabbed my jacket and keys.

"I'll be back" I yelled hoping Sam heard me and headed for the crossroads..
I'm doing this for Heather... I'm doing this for Heather

I kept telling myself the whole way there.

I parked the car and stumbled out and hesitantly summoned the crossroad demon the same way the book has told me. I want for a couple minutes because nothing happened.

"why isn't it Heathers little pet" said a woman's voice.

"I need a deal from you" I said turning around to see a woman with dark hair.  She blinked and her eyes turned red making me flinch. 

"what would you need" she asked with a mischievous smile..