Betrayed

Hailey saw Dean and made a weak smile before passing out.

"let's find the others and get her to the motel" Sam said towards Dean who wouldn't reply but just stared at me with his mouth open.

"Dad... " I said quietly before blood ran up and out of dean's throat.

" NOO" sam and I screamed at the same time before he fell to the ground... Dead...

I tried to run to his side but noticed who killed him..

"CARLIE" i screamed in anger pulling the blade out of my boot.

She just smiled at me turning the bloody knife in her fingers, her eyes turning a pitch black.

"CARLIE HOW COULD YOU" I felt like I was going to explode. Suddenly my anger filled with pain as something was ripping my back.

"Heather... Heather your wings" Sam whispered.

I'm an angel.. I remembered

I gave Carlie a deadly stare

"where is Tony" I whispered

"he's in his tent" she gave me a mischievous smile

I became very pissed, if she hurt Tony I swear to god... But  remembered how castiel could heal me instantly.. Maybe just maybe I could destroy.. I thought as the anger returned.

I ran up to Carlie as  she stabbed my side causing me to become weak but I put my hand on her forehead as a very bright orange light escaped her body and turned her to ashes that sinked into the ground sending her where she belongs.  When she was completely gone I fell to my knees and curled into a ball and cried.

I can't love anyone