Regret

---Heather POV---
I was glad we were together and not fighting but I just knew he was going to tell me something that would rip me up inside. After Tony kissed my head I looked up trying to look in his eyes but he just kept staring at the lake with an upset face which got me worried. "Babe... what's wrong?"
He opened his mouth but no words came out so he gulped and looked down at me with teary eyes.
I sat up a little so I could look at him right.
"Please tell me... what's wrong?"
I pleaded wanting to help him.
He shut his eyes causing a tear to fall. I quickly hugged him only wanting to comfort him.. for him to be  happy.
"babe" he whispered
"yea?" I mumbled as I layed my head on his shoulder.
"I-im a um.. " he gulped
" im part.. part demon and I feel like I could be a danger t-to you" he looked away not wanting to see my reaction. I pulled away from him and look down with my mouth open in shock.
"you're kidding right?" I forced a fake laugh but tears were rolling down my cheeks. I soon knew he was telling the truth.
"B-but how" I whispered
He stood up but I only backed away, not wanting to be near him until I fully understand. 
"It was Carlie.. she forced me to taste her blood but not a lot. I promise I won't hurt you,please don't be afraid" he begged trying to get close to me but I quickly backed up again and fell to the floor.

---Antonios POV---
She was completely frightened. I instantly regretted telling her. My head started pounding and it didn't take long until it hurt so bad I grabbed my head and fell to the ground.
No No not again.. not another dream or whatever it is..
I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them again I wasn't with Heather.
"Shit.. " I mumbled as I took in my surroundings.