Into The Forest

I couldn't move nor think.. I'm Half Angel? Everything is happening too fast I just need to leave.

I walked out the door without saying anything and sat in the BMW trying to breathe, soon enough everyone came outside and got in the cars, me Carlie Tony and Ryan went in the BMW while Sam, dad and Bobby went in dad's impala. It was silent half way there so I turned on the radio and my favorite song was on!

I started singing loudly.

"Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance now I'm back on my feet
Just a man and his will to survive

So many times it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past
You must fight just to keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our rivals
And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night
And he's watchin' us all with the eye of the tiger"

half way into the song and everyone started singing! It was a fun song and when it ended we were in Minnesota...

We sat in a motel figuring out what it could be.

"maybe a skin walker?" Carlie suggested

"why would it's habitat be far into the woods?" Ryan disagreed being his normal geeky self but once he saw carlies face he held her hand.

"it's a wendingo.. " Tony whispered but I still hears him.

" do you think so dad?.. Sam? " I asked looking between (dean) dad and Sam. They both looked at each other and nodded and then we started towards the forest with flash lights and flare guns. We set up camp in an open area deep in the woods and carved symbols into the dirt that keeps wendingos out. I was a bit scared but I never admitted it. I slept in Tonys tent most the time and couldn't fall asleep whenever I heard rustling in the bushes so I cuddled really close to Tony and I knew Carlie would be doing the same with Ryan. It's pretty obvious they're together. I woke up in the middle of the night and went outside to get fresh air but Carlie was outside mumbling something I couldn't understand...

*snap*
Damn it Heather...

I stepped on a stick and it snapped in half causing Carlie to spin around.. Eyes pitch black..