Chapter 6: The Confession

Hungary's POV

I woke up for my next day of summer vacation. I sighed and turned on my phone to see that the people hating on me, gave up. I cheered in victory as I turned on my laptop and Skyped Gilbert. "Hello?" He asked in the Skype call. I squealed.

"Gyah! What did you do to make my hate stop? They gave up!" I exclaimed. Gilbert grinned. "Anything for you, Eliza," Gilbert said with a smile. My eyes widened as I looked at myself on the screen and noticed that I was read. I was still really happy for what Gilbert did for me.

"Thanks, Gilbert. I really owe you one," I told him with a kind smile on my face once the redness on my cheeks faded. He grinned again and winked. "Right back at 'cha," Gilbert said and clicked his tongue and shaped his fingers into guns.

"You haven't changed a bit in the past two years," I told him. Gilbert nodded. "So do you. Your still the girl that hit's everyone with a frying pan," Gilbert said. I clenched my fists. "Shut up!" I exclaimed. Gilbert laughed. After that there was another really, super, awkward silence.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked him. Gilbert's eyes widened as he shook his head and frowned. "I wish I had one, though," Gilbert said with his grin returning on his face. "If you did, I would ship it like FedEx," I told Gilbert with at least two thumbs up.

"Do you have an idea who it might be?" Gilbert asked. I shook my head and started guessing. "Um, Lily?" I asked him. His eyes widened as he fake gagged. "What do you think of me, a pedophile?" Gilbert asked. I laughed and shook my head. Showing him I was kidding.

"Hm... Mathew?" I asked. Gilbert rolled his eyes. "Yes. I totally have a crush on a guy I'm totally gay," Gilbert said in a sarcastic tone. "Darn my OTP was going to happen!" I thought. "Oh I knew you were gay from the start!" I exclaimed, lightly laughing.

"I'm being sarcastic!" Gilbert exclaimed. I giggled and nodded. "I know," I said and smiled. Gilbert shrugged. "I might as well tell you if you can't get it right," Gilbert said. "Go ahead. Tell me who it is," I told him and sat back and relaxed as he confessed who he likes.

Then it hit me.

Gilbert: Sorry I haven't been able to call lately. Also, Ich Liebe Dich, have a nice day!

"Wait. Gil. Give me one more guess then you can tell me," I told him. Gilbert nodded. "Go ahead and see if your right. I doubt it." "It's me," I said quickly. Gilbert's eyes widened as there was a faint blush on his cheeks. I was right. It was me. I should have known that Bella was right. "I... Yeah? You got it right. I mean, I wanted to confess to you personally but that's what I'm saving up for," Gilbert said.

It was me...

"Wait, what do you mean saving up?" I asked him. Gilbert chuckled. "The reason I'm not able to Skype you often, Eliza, is because I've been working a part-time job forever just so I could pay to get tickets to visit you for summer vacation," Gilbert explained.

"Wait, so your saying..," I said. Gilbert chuckled again and nodded. "Yep! I'm coming back for vacation! Haha!" Gilbert laughed triumphantly. I sighed as I saw a water drop land on the G key on my keyboard.

"Liz? Are you okay?" Gilbert asked. I looked at myself in the screen and saw that I was crying tears of joy. I wiped my tears and nodded. "I'm fine, Gil. I'm just...really happy that your coming here over the summer..," I said and sniffed. "Awe don't go so emotional on me even though I know you love me!" Gilbert exclaimed.

"I-Idiot..," I said and giggled while wiping my tears. I looked at myself on the screen to see that I was as red as a tomato. Not because I was crying, but because I was flustered. And... I sort of likes him. Wait.... No!