Chapter 4: The Father

Elizabeta's POV

"Hello?" I called out in the phone. I sighed and tapped on my phone. Gilbert had a grin on his face when he returned after the connection was lost. "So, did you hear me?" Gilbert asked looking a bit cocky. I raised one eyebrow. "Um, no. Is your connection bad in Germany? Or is it just that Alfred's wifi is bad?" I asked on the phone.

"I heard that!" Alfred exclaimed and glanced at me while he was on the dance floor. I rolled my eyes. Gilbert looked back at me and raised one eyebrow in confusion. Hi eyes widened as he soon got what I was talking about and he frowned in disappointment.

"Why what were you trying to tell me?" I asked him on FaceTime. He shrugged. "It really isn't that important. Listen, I need to go. Bye," Gilbert said as the FaceTime ended. I scoffed and turned off my phone, putting it back in my pocket.

Ever since he hasn't been able to chat with me for a while. He's gone for a long time I really hate it. It's like, he's ignoring me? Or he's dating some German girl. If that's the case, I'm happy for him.

"Elizabeta! Hey, my vonderful girlfriend! Von't you come here for a second?" I heard Roderich call out my name. My eyes widened as I glanced at Antonio and Francis who always love to mess with Roderich ever since freshman. "Sorry, Elizabeta. We were betting Roderich if he could get drunk," Francis said.

"And, he succeeded. P-Please don't beat us up again I still have scars from last time," Antonio said on his knees as well as Francis. I sighed and nodded and took out my frying pan.

If I knock him out, nothing bad will happen?

I walked toward the drunk Austrian. I tightened the grip I had on my frying pan with a creepy grin on my face. Similar to the one on Ivan but a little less creepy. Once I saw Roderich with a bottle of wine in his hand. My eyes widened as I turned creepy.

I've been wanting to do this for a long time. After all that happened back then, I just really need to have him at it. I raised my frying pan in the air and whacked him on the face as he was knocked down on the floor, unconscious.

"Oh my, Roderich!" Lucille exclaimed with her hands over her mouth. My eyes widened as I quickly returned to the dance floor. I saw Antonio and Francis cheer along with Angelique and Lovino. Lovino only cheered because he saw someone knocked down unconscious, and get hurt with my frying pan.

The only person not raising their glasses and cheering would be Arthur, Lucille, and the man laying down on the floor. "Elizabeta are you crazy?!" Lucille asked me. Arthur nodded in agreement. "B-But he's drunk! It's better if he were unconscious!" I exclaimed. Arthur sighed and nodded. Lucille walked away.

I sighed in relief, I was thinking that Arthur would have cast a spell on me or punish me with his horrible cooking. I gagged at the thought of it and returned to the couch and turned on my laptop and Skyped another person. I clicked on the call button and connected my headphones to my laptop.

Emanuel Herdervary

I sighed and waited for him to respond. He responded right away. He looked the same way he had 5 years ago. Cut blonde hair with my eyes and my skin tone. He looked at me and smiled like a father would.

"Elizabeta, how are you doing? You haven't called me in 5 years!" My dad exclaimed. I nodded. "5 years ago was when you left mom and I," I said with a frown. My dad nodded and sighed. "I didn't leave you two. Your mom and I are still together," dad said.

I nodded. "I know. So how's Hungary?" I asked. He smiled like he usually does again. "It's a cool place. I keep on sending money to your mother and you. I'm saving up so hopefully that I could come back there," dad said with a grin.