Chapter 7: The Visit

Warning: Chapters will be shorter but updates will be faster....hopefully...

Elizabeta's POV

I walked up to the door and opened it. I saw a hooded man with his hands in his pockets wearing a blue hoodie and I couldn't describe much about his face because of his hood. But there was at least one detail about him that caught my attention.

Red eyes, bleach white hair, and a yellow bird.

"Excuse me, miss? Would you be kind enough to let me in your house?" He asked in a familiar accent with his mouth curving in an odd shape, making a grin. I know only one German person that does that.

"Gilbert?" I asked as tears welled up in my eyes. He lifted up his hood to show that he looked like he always had on the Internet. It's just that his face was much more clearer as well as his voice. "Hey, Liz," he said and continued to grin widely.

Without hesitation I walked up to him and hugged him tight. I sobbed tears of joy on his back. "Goddammit tell me when your going here so I don't have this freaking panic attack!" I exclaimed. Gilbert chuckled and patted my back to calm me down. "Kesesese~," he said with his signature laugh.

"Idiot," I said and let go of him as I wiped my tears. "We're in that position again~," Gilbert said as I raised one eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked him. Gilbert just laughed again until he stepped closer to me, our foreheads touching.

"This is where we last kissed," Gilbert said and held both of my hands. My eyes widened as I blushed red and realized that I didn't have my frying pan with me. By telling on the look on his face, he was about to kiss me. I might kiss him.

Just when I was about to lean closer, mom came as we quickly pulled away, my face filled with blotches of red as I crossed my arms. "Awe!" Mom exclaimed. My eyes widened as I blushed furiously. "M-Mom it's not what you saw! We're ju-" I was cut off.

Gilbert held my hand with a sheepish grin on his face. "We're just in a long-distance relationship!" Gilbert said. I sighed and let him have his victory. "Yeah. You could say that," I told my mom with a kind smile on my face. My mom jumped around the house.

She starting squealing. "My daughter's dating someone! And to think, that she's been locked in her room not having a life! WHOOO!" My mom exclaimed. I raised one eyebrow. "Mom! I can hear you!" I exclaimed. Gilbert just lightly chuckled. "I told you it would make her happy," Gilbert said.

"You didn't tell me anything!" I exclaimed as Gilbert pecked my cheek. My eyes widened as my blush deepened. "W-We aren't even together, genius," I managed to tel him with a little of my stutter in my voice. Gilbert just linked my arm with his. "You and I did confess," Gilbert said and smirked.

I sighed as the both of us went inside the house as we walked up the stairs and went into my room. It looked almost exactly the same the last time Gilbert was here.

The only difference was that there was less Roderich pictures. I glanced at Gilbert as he held my hand. My eyes widened. "Who said you could do that?" I asked him. Gilbert just grinned. "You know how you said that you wanted a pet on Skype, right?" Gilbert asked me.

"Um, yeah?" I said, unsure. "Hold on there's something in the van outside I want to show you!" Gilbert exclaimed and suddenly swept me off my feet and carried my bridal style. "I-I didn't say you could do that, either!" I exclaimed. Gilbert just chuckled and started to run.

He went down the stairs and through the door as there was a van parked in front of the driveway. He put me down as he put my hands over my eyes. "Close your eyes it's a surprise," Gilbert said. I sighed. "Now your suddenly starting to rhyme?" I asked.

I heard a bit of sounds but that was it. "You can open your eyes now," Gilbert said. I moved my hands away from my eyes as I saw a German Shepard right in front of me. My eyes widened as I bent down and petted the dog's smooth fur.

H-He, bought me a dog?!

"G-Gil you know this is a bit too much. Oh my God you bought me a dog?!" I exclaimed. Gilbert nodded as he handed me a leash and a box filled with dog supplies. "I was saving up for that, too," Gilbert grinned.

"I-I could just kiss you right now!" I exclaimed and quickly shut my mouth once random words of happiness started to flow out of my mouth. Gilbert chuckled. "Then why don't you do it right now?" Gilbert asked. I shook my head and took my hand off of my face.

But it was already too late. Gilbert took away the hand from my face and cupped my face with his hands and pressed his soft lips against mine. I was surprised first. But his kiss was, something. It was different from the first time we kissed. This time I didn't want to pull away.

Eventually it felt awkward as we pulled away and he had a sheepish grin on his face that he always had. "What do you want to name him?" Gilbert asked as I stared into the German Shepard's big, brown eyes and thought of what name suited him.

"Maybe we can name her after our names mashed up together! Like, Elibert," Gilbert suggested. I laughed and shook my head. "Maybe, Eli, or Emelio," I told him. Gilbert smirked. "Is that what your going to name our child?" Gilbert asked and elbowed my arm lightly. I sighed and disciplined him by slapping him in the face.

"Still worth it..," he said.