Chapter 10: The Walk

Elizabeta's POV

Soon after, dad texted me what seemed like terms of agreement like Gilbert had to sign a contract. I rolled my eyes as my dad told me to print it out. So for his sake, I let Gilbert sign it and take a picture and send it to my dad when he's active again.

Prussia was just hanging around at my house, teaching Eli tricks while I was on my Instagram. My feed seemed really peaceful for a while.

Of course, my feed turned into another war zone.

"What the hell..?" Prussia muttered as he scooted closer to me on the floor. He saw what was going on and that the haters were back. I rolled my eyes as I scrolled down as one of the usernames hating on me caught my attention.

@roderich_edelstein

I gulped when I saw it. Gilbert started cursing in German as Eli started whimpering. I stayed calm. It wasn't the end of the world or anything. I put a hand on Gilbert's shoulder and gave him a smirk. I simply clicked on his profile and blocked him. Not just that but also reported him. Gilbert grinned widely.

"Your the best girlfriend ever!" He exclaimed and planted a small kiss at my cheek. I lightly smile and went on my phone again and scrolled through my feed, finding people that are hating on me and blocked them.

Gilbert suddenly started to play with my hair as he yawned. "I'm bored," he said. I rolled my eyes and put down my electronics and as soon as I did that Eli jumped onto my lap, panting with his tongue out. He rolled over and stared at me with those big brown eyes.

"Come on your pay attention to the dog I gave you but not the awesome me?!" Gilbert exclaimed as I felt him smell my hair. I blushed red as I looked at Gilbert. He was about to kiss me again. I rolled my eyes and lifted up the dog so instead he was kissing Eli.

Eli started to lick Gilbert's face. "Ugh!" Gilbert exclaimed as I giggled and put Eli down. "For one second I actually hoped that was you..," Gilbert admitted, muttering. I crossed my arms and blushed red. "D-Don't say that!" I exclaimed. Gilbert sighed and pulled out his phone boredly.

"What 'cha doing?" I asked and scooted closer to him and saw that he was ordering movie tickets. "I'm being a gentleman for once and planning our first date," Gilbert said and draped his arm around my shoulder. I nodded as I kissed the side of his eye. "What movie is it?" I asked him and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Something that involves painting something white, I guess," Gilbert said and ordered the tickets. I sighed as the both of us stood up and I told my mom that I was going to hang out with Gilbert for a bit and I asked her to watch Eli for us while I'm gone.

Mom just replied saying, "Oh okay! But no bedrooms until after college!"

I rolled my eyes and found myself blushing red. "Got it!" I exclaimed and closed the door behind me and the two of us started walking. "Um, why are we walking?" I asked Gilbert curiously. "Maybe because my brother took the van and it's somewhat more romaticer than having a car drive. Whooo! More awesome points for me!" Gilbert exclaimed. I rolled my eyes as I walked with Gilbert onto the sidewalk.

"My summer would have Beene rally boring if you weren't here," I told Gilbert. He grinned, being full of himself and nodded in agreement. "I can prove to Alfred that he can stop hogging the spot as the hero!" Gilbert exclaimed. I sighed nodded. "There I admitted it you klutz," I told him and pinched his cheek. "Own that actually hurt!" Gilbert exclaimed.

I let go of his cheek as he rubbed it with his other hand. "God, I remember how you would beat my ass all the time at fake sword fighting," Gilbert exclaimed and laughed. I nodded. "Yep," I said, feeling a bit full of myself at this moment.

I didn't want to turn into Gilbert so I shrugged the feeling off and smiled at Gilbert. "Hey, what did Roderich say when he hated on you?" Gilbert asked and turned on his phone as he took it out of his pocket. "I don't know. I sort automatically blocked him when I saw his username," I told him.

"Oh," Gilbert said and froze. I raised one eyebrow and looked at my feed on his phone. "It wasn't a hate comment. It was the complete opposite," Gilbert said as I watched his face burn with absolute anger. My eyes widened when I saw the comment.

@roderich_edelstein: @awesome_gilbert she's mine, okay? She would much likely prefer me over you if I hadn't broke up with her...

"I think that Mr. Fancy-Pants here needs to get a life because you just blocked him right away. Kesesese~," Gilbert said doing his signature laugh. I rolled my eyes as Gilbert put away his phone. I soon noticed that his case was just a bunch of baby chicks.

I held back a laughter and leaned my head on Gilbert. "You know, that I would choose you over him, right? In that case, you wouldn't hurt me like he did, right?" I asked Gilbert. He looked at me with his red eyes and nodded.

"I'll protect you from other people hurting you and never in my life will I ever hurt you," Gilbert said sounding serious. I gave him a kind smile and put my arm around his waist.

"Thank you, Gil," I whispered in his ear. "No problem my awesome girlfriend," Gilbert said as we continued walking over to the movies. It wasn't actually very far. We were already there. I was about to go on my first date with Gilbert already.

I knew he would be better than Roderich...