Chapter 11: The Exes

Elizabeta's POV

As soon as the movie was over, Gilbert and I took the same path walking back to my house. When we were at the porch, he had suddenly held my hand. I smiled as he intertwined our fingers together. "I..I just have a question for you, Eliza," Gilbert said.

"Would you ever leave me for anyone?" Gilbert asked me.

My eyes widened as I faced Gilbert in shock with his question. "What are you asking? Of course not! Why would I?" I asked Gilbert and tousled with his hair a bit. Gilbert put his hand over mine, my face now on his cheek.

"I-It's just that...In Sophomore, I dated Lili Zwingli. Just, don't tell Vash. But, the thing is that I asked her out and she dated me. She had this childish act which I found adorable at the time. Then, it just changes, somehow. She told me she was seeing someone else and that she wanted to say it now better than later," Gilbert said and frowned.

"Then, something similar happened with you and Roderich. You guys always acting lovey-dovey around the school it almost sickened me. But the thing is, I don't want you to go through that pain again and I myself don't want to go through that pain again," Gilbert said.

Gilbert had suddenly looked a bit more serious than he usually does. I rested my head on his shoulder and then wrapped my arms around his waist. "As far as I know, I won't hurt you, okay? Don't worry about me. Someone as awesome as you should be acting like his awesome self," I told Gilbert and grinned. He smirked and kissed the top of my head. "I'm really glad your my girlfriend, Elizabeta," Gilbert said with his usual grin.

"I really don't want to loose you," Gilbert whispered in my hear. I nodded and closed my eyes for a second. "Same here, Gil," I told him in a quiet tone. It wasn't long before Eli hopped onto Gilbert's lap, again. Then Gilbird flew on Gilbert's right shoulder. He grinned as I let go of him and hugged my knees as I petted Eli's fur.

It wasn't long before Gilbert's phone vibrated in his pocket. He got it as I glanced at who it was calling him. I don't know why I did it, I just had the urge to.

Ludwig Beildshmidt

I sighed in relief as Gilbert answered the phone. "Ja?" He asked in a German accent. After about a minute he hung up. "I gotta go. Ludwig here says that we're staying at the our old house when we left two years ago," Gilbert said and stood up, putting his phone back in his pocket.

I stood up as he gave me a quick peck on the forehead. "Bye," I told him at the doorway. Gilbert grinned as he winked at me. "Bye my frying pan. Kesesese~," Gilbert said and did his signature laugh and left the house.

I threw myself on the couch and turned on the TV in the living room and watched the random moving pictures on the screen. It was an anime but it wasn't my favorite. I mean, Kiku would kill me if I said I didn't like anime. But I do.

The problem with this anime was that it was absolutely horrid. I like Yaoi and everything but...not when it goes this weird. The title of the Anime was....

Boku no Pico...

I remember Kiku talking about it so I quickly turned it off and rocked back and forth on the couch, shielding my eyes.

"I'm not going through that again," I said over and over again and hugged my knees, looking like I was shocked or something. But seriously, Boku no Pico is the worst anime ever to exist. Even Mei and Kiku agree with be and thy both love Yaoi.

I didn't even want to turn on the T.V. As someone was calling me on Skype. It was Lili. I didn't want to ask her about Gilbert at the moment but she's one of my close friends so I accept the call and waved at Lili. "Hi, Elizabeta!" She greeted cheerfully.

I waved and gave her a smile. "Hi," I told her. "I'm in a relationship now," Lili told me with a smile on her face. I raised one eyebrow. "Really?" I asked Lili. She smiled and nodded as if she looked like the happiest Senior in the world.

"Who is it?" I asked her curiously. "Oh please don't think this is gross but, it's Vash," Lili told me. My eyes widened. The same thing happened with Mei and Kiku a while ago. They had a problem since they were siblings but, they still really liked each other.

I gave a warm smile to Lili. "It's not gross! It's actually quite common where Japan's from. I mean, really. I found you two actually quite cute together. He would be protective over you and you would be the one who's always smiling and saying thank you," I told her.

Lili's childish green eyes widened and smiled. "Really? Thank you! I thought that, you would actually be a bit mad," Lili said and frowned. I shook my head. "Why would I be mad that your in a relationship? I'm really happy for you right now!" I exclaimed and gave her a warm smile.

"How about you, Elizabeta? Did you meet someone on the Internet or something? Because you seem very happy yourself," Lili said, noticing the facial expression on my face.

If I told her about Gilbert will she get mad or cry? No she's too sweet to be mad..

I shrugged and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Well, actually. Yeah. Someone came back from Germany, and...yeah. I'm dating Gilbert Beildshmidt," I told Lili. She still had the happy smile on her face as I sighed in relief. "I'm happy for you in thanks that your happy for me," Lili said and smiled.

"Lili! We're going to eat lunch now!" I heard Vash exclaim in the background. "Okay! I have to go now and lunch. Bye!" Lili exclaimed as I waved. "Bye," I told her as she hung up.

I turned off my computer and I was sure that the episode of Boku no Pico ended as I turned the TV back on. I switched it onto the news since I was bored.

I dropped the remote when I saw what happened...