[ 2 : Hugs! ]

He looked at his hands.
They were both covered in blood.
He looked up at the two people he cared about, they stared at him wide eyes.
"P-Please don't leave me..." He whispered.
"You're a monster!"
His lips curled into another innocent smile.
Tears streamed down his cheeks but he just kept smiling, because he didn't know how to react anymore.
[ ... ]
Antonio bumped into Lovino again, this time it was at the movies on Saturday.
"Is this how cliché-y Romance movies that end in tragedy start? Because if it is then you can kill me now because it's not going to happen." Lovino rolled his eyes.
Antonio laughed.
"I swear, your face is starting to annoy me..." The Italian blushed.
"Hey Antonio! Is that your boyfriend?" Gilbert teased.
"T-This bastard isn't my boyfriend!" Lovino's face was completely red.
"It's okay," The Spaniard smiled.
Lovino started screaming at Antonio in Italian.
"YOU AND YOUR STUPID BASTARD FRIENDS ARE RUINING MY LIFE!" He screeched.
Antonio just blinked, he didn't know a lick of Italian.
"Lovino! Stop that!" Feliciano called.
He didn't stop, he just kept yelling and complaining in Italian.
The Spaniard honestly didn't know what to do.
So he hugged him.
"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?" Lovino said in English, his voice was muffled against Antonio's chest.
"At least you stopped your yelling,"
Antonio picked Lovino up, "Okay! What the hell are you doing now?!"
The Spaniard chuckled, "This is a lot of fun!"
Lovino decided not to mind it, it honestly didn't bother him at all.
Antonio started moving.
"What are you doing?" Lovino panicked.
"It's okay, it's okay. I'm just gonna walk around and meet my friends at the pretzel shop."
"I have friends I'm suppose to be meeting too, you know." The Italian complained.
"Both our friends are meeting together."
"Fine..." Lovino mumbled, he played around with Antonio's hair, his hair was really soft.
Playing with Antonio's hair was almost hypnotizing, he couldn't manage to stay awake. He was sleep deprived anyway, staying up every night trying to make things better for his grandpa and his parents who were always separated. His step-mother was a business woman who would go on a business trip every month, she was underpaid. His father worked at an unfamiliar industry, started work at 5 o' clock in the morning and came back at 12 o' clock at night.
"We're here!" Antonio chirped.
Lovino was asleep, the Spaniard didn't mind. He didn't want to wake him.
"...mmm, your hair smells nice..." Lovino murmured.
"Oh, he's asleep. I'll take him home-" Antonio cut Feliciano off.
"It's okay, really. I can do it myself." The Spaniard smiled.
"If you insist." Feliciano shrugged.
Gilbert whispered something to Francis, they both snickered. Gilbert's younger brother, Ludwig, punched him in the arm. Despite being the younger brother, Ludwig was big, buff and strong. He was also very quiet and was actually taller than Gilbert.
But when Feliciano talked about Ludwig, he would always say that he was a gentle marshmallow with a heart of gold.
Suddenly, the alarms went off.
A big, metal barrier covered the windows.
"Ludwig I'm scared!" Feliciano hugged Ludwig.
Lovino woke up, "WHAT THE CRAPOLA IS HAPPENING NOW?!" He yelled.
Everyone stared.
"What..." Lovino blinked.
Gilbert was the first to speak, "Your... uh, your wings are kinda showing..."
The Italian let go of the Spaniard, he fell to his feet and covered himself in his chocolate colored feathers.
Antonio couldn't stop staring, Lovino's feathers were so beautiful and so...
so...
"FLOOFY!" Antonio smiled.
He made the mistake of holding on to one of Lovino's wings.
"Let. Me. Go."
The Spaniard was thrown over the glass edge.
Antonio fell all the way from the 3rd story, just before he hit the 1st floor, a pair of coffee colored wings emerged from his back.
He flew up and crashed into Lovino.
The Spaniard laughed.
A gun was pointed at his head.
"G-Get back beast!" A guy in a mask stuttered.
A gang of men in masks behind the guy were probably the ones who set off the alarm and made all of this commotion.
They were either terrorists or a bunch of dimwitted college students, but this was an attack and there were probably hostages somewhere.
"I mean no harm-"
"I do."
Lovino tried to pick a fight, he ended up getting shot in the arm.
The guy shot again, Lovino covered himself in his wings.
The bullets tore two holes in one wing.
"Lovino!" Feliciano screamed.
The world seemed to slow down somehow.
It felt like the world just stopped turning.
Like gravity was pushing down on everyone.
Feliciano closed his eyes.
When he opened his eyes a minute later, Antonio was standing in the middle of the gang.
All of them were on the floor.
The Spaniard tilted his head and smiled.
"All done! We can go home now."
Feliciano stared for a second, everyone did.
How did that happen?
"Were we drugged?" Francis blurted out.
"No." Antonio winked at Gilbert, who's eyes were a sparkly neon blue.
He blinked and they were their original color, copper brown, almost crimson.
Feliciano passed out.
"I got him." Ludwig picked him up.
They all walked over to Gilbert's house.
His house was huge, very huge.
The exterior walls were grey and the interior walls were light grey.
"Gilbert!" A woman called.
The woman walked into the room and saw her two sons and a bunch of teens.
"Okay, Gilbert and Ludwig. You better explain to me what you're doing with threes angels and a homosexual."
"Hey!" Francis said, offended.
[ ... ]
Mrs. Beilschmidt poured a cup of tea for Antonio and Francis.
"I'm technically breaking the rules for letting three angels in a house full of demons." She grumbled.
"Mom, we were just attacked by terrorists- err... stupid college students." Gilbert explained.
"Your father is going to go ballistic when he sees them, you know."
Elizabeta, the Beilschmidt nurse and maid, was bandaging Lovino's wounds.
Antonio walked into the room, he sauntered towards Lovino.
"Don't touch me." He hissed.
"I wasn't going to," Antonio smiled.
"One of these days, I'm going to sock you in the face. You won't be smiling after that."
The Spaniard hugged him.
Lovino hissed in pain, "Get off me you bastard."
"You're so cute." Antonio said in Spanish.
The Italian blushed, "S-Shut up!"
Antonio picked Lovino up.
He waltzed out the door.
"Where are you going?" Elizabeta asked Lovino.
"Go ask the gay bastard." He rolled his eyes.
The door suddenly opened.
It was Mrs. Carriedo.
She looked Antonio, her face twisted in pure anger.
"YOU BETTER GIVE ME A GOOD REASON WHY YOU'RE AT A DEMON'S HOUSE!" Mrs. Carriedo screamed in Spanish.
"Mom, I can explain."
Her eyes trailed off to Lovino.
"AND WHO THE HELL IS HE?!"
"He's my friend."
"THEN WHY ARE YOU CARRYING HIM?! AND WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A SHIRT ON?!"
"He's Lovino and he has been shot three times. Elizabeta treated his wounds."
Antonio said calmly.
"Wait, why did you come here?" He questioned.
His mother stood silent.
"No reason at all, I was just looking for you..." She sweat.
"And this is the first place you came to look for me? A place that I'm banned from? Suspicious, don't you think?"
Antonio's lips curled into a smirk.
Lovino sneezed, his wings unfolded lighting fast and hit Gilbert in the face.
Francis laughed at him.
Lovino's wings folded, then he sneezed again. His wings unfolded again and hit Francis in the back of the head.
Gilbert laughed at him.
"Okay, your boyfriend's an angel." Mrs. Carriedo sighed.
"I'm not his boyfriend!" Lovino snapped.
"Querido señor..." She muttered under her breath.
Antonio nodded at Gilbert, his eyes gleamed and the world stopped again.
When the world seemed to go again, Lovino and Antonio were both gone.
Mrs. Beilschmidt pulled Gilbert's ear, "What did I tell you about doing that?"
She reminded.
"Ow ow ow, 'Don't do it because someone might get hurt or die' ow ow ow!" Gilbert recited.

Hi guys! So, because he's the son of a special demon, Gilbert can make very very powerful illusions that effect a group of people/more than one person. His power is flawless except for the fact that it kind of strains people and would most likely have them pass out or feel dizzy like the earth suddenly stopped turning. I can't explain it any other way sooo...
-Ami-Chan