Author's Note

This book is now available to read on WEBNOVEL and DREAME. You can unlock chapters through coins, which is the way authors get royalties for their works.

Please help me support this story on the reading app.

Thank you and happy reading! Much love, Mel.

-------

I dedicate this story to all struggling single mothers in the world, and to the people who struggled with life in general, know that you are not alone.

This book is dedicated to my Aunts, who are a group of strong women. They inspired me to achieve what I want out of life.

To my grandma Lita, your wise words about life gave me courage.

To my mother, even though we sometimes don't see eye to eye, I respect your insight about life.

This book goes to my two grandfather and father, who were remarkable men that raised  and loved remarkable women.

Lastly, a shout out to my brother for letting me use one of his names.

------

This book hadn't been properly edited, so please bear with me. I know my grammar isn't perfect and I'm not a native english speaker. Thank you.

Also no hate, please. And do not fight in the comments section if you don't like one person's opinion. Also, learn to filter what you type. I don't want someone to flag you as inappropriate. Just spread love and respect others.

Updates will be twice a week, on WEEKENDS - SUNDAY and SATURDAY. Though it might increase in the future,  a notice will be put up about it.

Anyways, please enjoy and happy reading. 

************

Hello Everyone! If you read further into this story and would happened to be stopped in the middle of reading with an ad, I want you to know that it's not a hoax or some pop-up unwanted ad.

Why are there in-story ads on Wattpad, I thought it was free?

Wattpad prides itself on keeping the platform free so that everyone can enjoy the stories they love. For this reason, ads are now shown on Wattpad. The revenue earned helps Wattpad continue to improve your experience, while supporting writers. They work hard to make sure the ads you see are as relevant and undisruptive as possible, so you'll still enjoy the same quality reading experience you love.

How do these ads help writers?

Every time you view an in-story ad, the majority of the proceeds go to the author (who has opted to have in-story ads in this story). The proceeds help writers continue to create new content that inspires and entertains the Wattpad community.

I would appreciate your support in this programme. For one, it does take time and energy writing these stories. And such an opportunity would help us writer in our daily lives. These ads aren't really long and would last seconds.

Thank you.

Much love,

Mel.