Worries and Explanations

Your POV:

I actually kissed Bowser?

Never would I think that we would ever kiss. Never did I think that I would say that I loved him. What will everyone think? Would they think less of me? Will they judge and gossip about me?
I mean like, we aren't getting married or anything... I'm only 18! Of course there have been people married at eighteen, but Bowser is much older than me... He's a bit older that thirty.
Plus, if Bowser did propose, I would just say that I wanted to be a bit older.

Wait, why am I thinking of weddings, that was only our first kiss, we've never gone on a date?

I concentrated on something far more important, what will I do if the Mario brothers do rescue me? Say that I'm in love with him and have to go back?
This whole thing will be a disaster...      I banged my head on my desk and sighed.

I'll get over the stress somehow...

"Trying to get me out of your head?" Bowser laughed as he walked by.

"No. I'm just stressed out." I sighed.

Bowser opened the door and came behind me and put his arm around me.

"What's buggin' ya?" He asked.

"Could you please just treat me like an adult? I just feel like a child when you talk to me all the time." I groaned.

"Sorry, what's wrong today?" He asked.

"Just thinking about the future." I sighed.

"Oh really?" He joked.

"Yes really. I'm just scared if I'll get judged." I sighed.

"Well, so you really love me?" He asked.

"I guess..." I awkwardly replied.

"Well, then I'm worth it." He smiled.

"What if this turns out to be the whole "Peach" thing? Because, Peach wants me at home with her, so Mario and Luigi will keep on saving me and saving me. You'll have to keep on kidnapping me and I can't tell Peach that I love and kissed you or she'll think I've been brainwashed or something." I finished gasping for air.

"I understand, if it's too hard to be in a relationship with me, I get it." He softly sighed.

"But I want to stay here." I begged.

"That's probably the first time someone ever said that to me." He smiled.

"But what abou-" I was cut off.

"Shhhh... It'll be alright. You can just hide somewhere when Mario and Luigi come again."

"Thanks." I smiled.

Bowser got up to leave and gently kisses me on the forehead and left me alone.

Bowser's POV:

I left Y/N alone in her room and went back to my room and went onto Facebook to see how much fun everyone was having without me.

You have been unfriended by;

Peach Toadstool
Luigi
Mario
Toad
Daisy
Samus
Villager

List 21 more...

I sighed as I scrolled through everyone who was mad at me. I clicked back to my old news feed and everyone had posted photos of everyone having fun without me. I sighed, remembering why they were mad; they thought I killed Y/N! I quickly went onto our group chat, but they had removed me!
I made a new one and quickly explained everything.

Peach: I still don't believe you.

Mario: Quit telling lies and tell us where you are.

Me: NEVER.

Mario: Whatever... =_=

Me: I know none of you guys won't believe me, but I didn't try and push her off the balcony.

Peach: Well, than what the hell was going on!?

Me: She tried to jump off.

I tried replying, but no one continued to talk. I didn't know if they were mad or shocked. I sighed closing my laptop and flopping onto my huge red bed.
I heard footsteps going into the basement, but I ignored them.

Wait, what if that's Y/N going downstairs...

Oh no! She can't know!

I quickly got up and ran to the staircase, and ventured downstairs.

___________________________

Sorry about the Facebook part, I just think it's funnier than normal texting.

-Sapphire