Kidnapped

Bowser's POV:

I jumped onto Y/N's balcony and busted in. I covered her mouth with a grey scarf and threw her over my shoulder. I felt her squirm so I quickly jumped into the clown cart.

I gently dropped her down in the corner and flew the cart towards dark land.

"I was coming anyways!"

"It's more fun this way."

She groaned ignoring my answer.

"Why would you rather have me as a mom to your kids? I'm only nineteen!"

"It gets lonely."

"But your like forty or something!"

"I'm not forty! I'm twenty eight."

She childishly rolled her eyes at me.

"Okay fine I'm thirty six." I admitted.

She sat quietly, looking away from me.

"Why are you so stubborn?" I muttered.

Y/N ignored my comments once again.

"I know your just cold. There's a blanket in the corner."

Y/N quietly grabbed it.

"Told you."

She's so fricking stubborn...

"Were almost there, just hold onto something, it gets rough and bumpy."

Y/N grabbed onto a handle and held on tightly.

"Just don't let go, or you'll slide around."

I jumped out of the clown cart onto the lowest balcony. Y/N went to get out on her own but I quickly stopped her.

"Just let me help you or you'll break your leg."

Y/N rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand and I helped her safely to the ground. She nodded walking into her old bedroom.

"That's your mothers room. Your room is in the same hall as me."

"My old room?"

"Yeah. Follow me upstairs."

She followed me upstairs into her new room. It was freshly painted a bright blue, decorated very neatly with a black leather couch, television, black glass coffee table, a black mini fridge, a small coffee machine, a walk in closet, white vanity and dresser, and a large bed. I was very proud of it, but I didn't want to make a big deal about it, because it was more obvious that I liked her.

"It's gorgeous."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Thanks."

"Nah, it's honestly no big deal."

"It must have cost you a fortune."

"I'm a king. I have all the money in my kingdom."

"But it's a very kind thing to do, thank you very much, Bowser."

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever, I'll be down the hall if you need anything."

She plopped onto the bed.

"It's even softer than the bed in Wendy's room. And how did you know I like (flavour) (coffee, tea, soda, ect.)?"

"I just guessed."

"And how did you know what my dresses look like if I wore my pyjamas here?"

"I have my ways. It's four in the morning, breakfast is in two hours, sleep in if you'd like. We've got a big day ahead of us."

Your POV:

The word; big questioned me.

What did he mean by big?

I felt a little nervous and queasy, just thinking of the bad things that could happen.

Is he going to kill me? Sell me into some kind of slavery? Is he going to put me in the dungeon?

I'm too stressed, I just need a goodnight's sleep.

I woke up to bright sun in my eyes.
Several Goombas with food platters on their heads greeted me with a breakfast in bed.

"Thank you."

I smiled at the small stubby mushroom-like creatures.

I'm not sure they can speak...

"Lord Bowser wanted to give this to you."

A koopa passed me a small horseback riding helmet.

That's what he meant by big day! He's not killing me, he's taking me horseback riding!

I slowly munched my breakfast. It smelt and tasted amazing. Bowser must have the greatest chefs in his castle.
I finished eating and looked out my door. Bowser's door appeared to be shut, and I heard faint snoring.

I looked over at the eight shut doors on the other side of the indoor balcony and realized the snoring was coming from there. I felt the urge to look down the balcony. So many levels full of rooms. I froze as I felt big cold hands on my shoulders.

"Up early?"

"Yes, breakfast was perfect."

"Good. I'm glad you liked it."

"Are we going horseback riding later?"

"Yeah, I have a few Yoshies in the back meadow."

"I love horseback riding!"

"Just dress in proper clothes."

I stepped into my walking closet. I found a second door inside the closet.

And there's a private bathroom!

I closed the bathroom door and picked out my clothes; jeans, blue long sleeve shirt, and a pair of black leather boots that went up to my knees.

I heard a knock on my door.

"I'm ready."

"So am I."

"Are you wearing a helmet?"

"No! I'm not going to get hurt, I never have and never will."

Damn, he's stubborn. I just asked if he was wearing a helmet!      

I opened the door and Bowser took my hand and took me down a long flight of stairs. Thousands...no, millions.

"What level are we at?"

"Twenty."

"Isn't there a quicker way?"

"Peach hates it, but it's quick."

"What is it?"

"You have to hug me tightly, while I hug you, and I'll jump off the balcony."

"Are you nuts?"

"No, no, no, it works."

"Prove it."

Bowser picked me up and held me tightly, so I nearly couldn't breath and ran and jumped off the balcony.

I shouldn't have said that!