Home At Last

Your POV:

I was actually kind of tired so I did go to sleep. It's funny how when I'm tired I don't fall asleep, but when I'm not tired I fall asleep quickly. I tossed and turned, thinking about Haru and eventually fell asleep.

* * *

I got up, stretched and rolled out of bed. I had a nice steamy shower, got dressed and neatly styled my hair.
Today, I was going to consider apologizing for going into the dungeon, than ask why Haru was down there. I probably wasn't going to though.
I opened my door that was for some reason unlocked, and several koopa a came in and packed my luggage and left.

How are we home? Bowser didn't even talk to one of his friends!

I followed everyone out and went back to my regular room inside the castle. It felt weird being at home, and the fact that I call it home is even weirder. I opened my door and was followed by koopas carrying my bags. I unpacked everything and shut my door. I was still mad at Bowser for not telling me all the things he had done. I just wanted to be alone for a few minutes. My long hair was in my face as I started to cry. I was so confused. Did Bowser love me or was he just pretending. I just needed answers! I wiped my tears and got back up. I was going to talk to Bowser.
I ran into his room and saw him siting on his bed, facing his wall.

"Listen, I'm sorry I went downstairs yesterday. I just want to know why he's down there." I sighed sitting next to him.

"Why do you care?" He muttered.

"He's my father!" I cried.

"So?" He asked.

"Why did you lie to me? Am I just still your prisoner? I could never love someone why had done the things you had done." I frowned.

"Yeah, you would." He laughed.

Seriously, he's laughing when I'm crying...

Bowser's POV:

"Prove it." She sniffed, wiping her tears.

"You kissed me." I smiled, thinking about how happy we both were.

"No, I didn't want to kiss you, I just did so you wouldn't be angry or something stupid." She explained.

I felt as if I had been shot in the heart, she didn't want to kiss me because I'm a stuck up koopa?

"What? But you did! You are in love with me! You were blushing!" I reminded.

"No I didn't!" She blushed.

"You're blushing right now." I smiled as she covered her face.

Knew it!

"I could win any stupid argument you give me." I laughed.

"Oh really." She snarled.

"Yeah." I said.

"What are you going to do if Mario and Luigi come back?" She asked.

What I always do, is she new here or something?

"Duh, I'm going to kidnap you." I replied.

"No, but think farther. Won't I get tired of being fought over like a prize? Haven't you thought about how everyone will feel?" She angrily asked.

"No, but I'll figure something out." I sighed.

Sapphire angrily groaned and ran off to her room.

"I now you're still in love with me!" I yelled as she slammed her door.

"I am not!" She screamed.

I laid back in my bed and though about what that book said. Maybe I should just leave her alone. I guess I'll cut her a little slack. She is feeling a little overwhelmed. I would too if I was in love with someone as awesome as me.
Well, I guess I'm annoying sometimes, but it's her fault she's annoyed!
I looked over at my clock and it was already ten o'clock! I jumped into bed and fell asleep as fast as I could.

___________________________

Yay! Almost four hundred views! 2016 is off to a great start! Thank you everyone for all the comments, likes, and adding my stories to your lists! I hope you have a great year!

-Sapphire