The Gift

Your POV:

We had just made it home from our trip and it was almost eleven. The dark night sky silhouetted Bowser's large figure. I stood next to him as we gently landed the doomship. I looked up at his enormous castle and the highest room caught my attention.

"What's that room?" I asked pointing at the room.

"The room I fight Mario and Luigi in. I hate looking at it. The bricks inside the room are stained with blood to remind me of my failures." Bowser heavily sighed.

"So, I assume we're never going there, unless Mario and Luigi demand for a proper fight." I frowned, knowing we truly would never go there.

"Correct." He replied.

Bowser helped me off of the doom ship and onto the lowest balcony, right next to the kitchen. Bowser went into the kitchen, and I went upstairs to me room.

I just want to know what he's doing in his room, but if I do go in his room, he'll be furious.

I thought to myself as I walked upstairs. I knew I shouldn't go it, but he never told me not to go in his room.
I really shouldn't, I've already made him so mad. I frowned as I was completely torn in half. One part of me wanted to go in his room, and the other half didn't. It was like my consciences were fighting each other. I forced myself into my room and sat on my bed.

Don't go in his room, he's probably giving you a gift or something!
Whatever it is, he doesn't want me to know about it.

I pulled out my laptop and played The Sims 4 to get everything off of my mind. I created a sim like me and two like my brother and sister. I built is a huge house and made us all live in it.
I stopped playing as Bowser opened my door.

Bowser's POV:

I opened Y/N's door with a tray of pizza in my other hand. Half mushroom and every freaking pepper I've ever seen and the other half was pepperoni.

"You sure like peppers." She giggled.

"Yeah, they aren't really spicy, but they still taste good." I said as I bit into my first slice of pizza.

We both ate the pizza, but Sapphire couldn't eat any more.

"That was delicious." She smiled.

"Yeah, it was." I smiled beginning to leave, so I could take our plates back to the kitchen.

"One more thing, I have a gift for you. But, it won't be ready until your birthday." I added.

"That's on Sunday. Today is Friday, so you better hurry." She giggled.

"Don't worry, I'll be ready by then." I smiled.

"Can you give me a hint?" She asked.

"It's a surprise." I hinted.

I walked downstairs as Sapphire started to get ready to go to bed.