Setting Him Free

Your POV:

I walked into my bedrooms and heard Bowser shut his door and lock it.

What on earth is he doing over there?

I looked off my balcony. Nope. No Mario, no Luigi. I was scared of them coming back. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay here. It's like I always have to be ready for something to happen to me that'll make or break my entire life. I smiled, thinking about how  handsome and heroic Bowser looked when he saved me. Every moment I ever spent with Bowser flashed in my my mind, reminding me how lucky I am to have him. I should've been nicer to him. I'm just as bad as he is. I frown as soon as I thought about the person I was. I held back my tears and other signs that I was upset and walked up to Bowser's door. I knocked and waited for him to open it. The door open and Bowser stepped out.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry for the way I've always acted. I just feel even worse than usual." I sighed.

Bowser pulled me into a tight hug, I could barley breathe, but I enjoyed it.

"Just stop apologizing. You've probably said sorry to me more than I have to you. I do forgive you. For everything. All but your curiosity." His hug was looser when he said; 'All but your curiosity.'. It was okay, because mine did too.

He just won't tell me anything!

Why is Haru in the dungeon?

Everyone said that Haru was dead...

Bowser's POV:

Y/N pulled away and looked back up at me. I could tell she was upset and was thinking about Haru.

"Can you please release Haru, I'll do anything." She begged.

"Okay. I will. But in the future, if there is something I want you to do, but you don't want to, you must do it." I replied.

"Deal." She sighed shaking my hand.

I nodded as we ran out to the doomship. I stepped on board with   Y/N hand in hand, so she wouldn't hurt herself.

"Shouldn't you tie me up? She doesn't know that, ya know..." She asked.

"Okay, have it your way." I laughed motioning her to a wooden beam.

The stood back to back with the beam as I loosely tied her to it. We quickly flew to the Mushroom Kingdom and I carried Haru up the stairs. He was too weak to even speak, so I laid him next to Y/N's feet. The whole kingdom was chaotic as I flew over it. Toads ran and screamed 'Bowser's here!!!!!! Omg what do we do!' I laughed at their pure stupidity and Y/N shot an angry glare at me, that I of course ignored.
Peach was on her humongous balcony, waiting for her worst fate.

"What do you want!" She yelled.

I smirked carrying Haru over to her and laying him on the ground.

"Haru? Why have you done this! Haven't you already done enough! You took my family away from me. You kidnapped me and now my daughter. Even Mario can't save her." She cried looking at her weak and slightly starved husband.

Some toads carried him off into the castle. She stayed, hardly slapping me in the face before I left. I stepped onto the ship and found Y/N laughing. Laughing. Why on earth was she laughing?

"You're hilarious when you try and be serious." She laughed.

"Am not!" I protested.

"You just literally did it again!" She giggled.

"Whatever." I muttered.

"Thanks for setting him free." She smiled.

I nodded.

"Now can you untie me?" I asked.

We both laughed as he untied the knots.