Chapter 2

POV: Ally

++++++++++++++++++++

"Spock! What the hell did you shoot? And why!?!?" The last thing I hear before blacking out........

++++++++++++++++++++

POV: Jim Kirk

++++++++++++++++++++

"Well?" I stare at Spock along with the rest of the crew that was on the bridge.

"Captain, did you not see her? Can you not see her? There is a girl, an unregistered member to Star Fleet. I was following regulations Sir, she had to be dealt with." Spock says slowly.

"Zere wez no one zere! I wez watching ze door ze whole time! No one canz git in or out!" I hear Chekov say from somewhere across the bridge.

"Yeh Spock, I'm sorry to break it to you buddy, but I think you may be seeing things. Go take a break, lie down or go for a walk"

"But captain there was a girl......."

"No one eles saw it you are seeing things! Go before I make you!"

I'm walking Spock to the lift and I notice him look down at the door way, but there was nothing there. Why would he have stunned something like that? He has to be paranoid or seeing things......

"Alright Sulu bring us to warp!"

++++++++++++++++++++

LOCATION:home

POV: Ally

++++++++++++++++++++

"No! Please!"

My eyes shoot open and it's all dark. I wiggle my toes and can move! Oh my! I'm back in my bed at home...... Wait back? I was never gone. That was all just a dream! Been here the whole time! Why do I feel like that really happened?

I look over at my clock and realized its only 3:00 am.

UGHHH

Back to bed!

As soon as I close my eyes the open.....in a different place than my room.........

++++++++++++++++++++

LOCATION: on board the Enterprise

POV: Ally

++++++++++++++++++++

I wake up with a sudden jolt. This time I can move, so I quickly looked around me then got up as quietly as I could. There is a long hallway straight ahead. Should I follow it? Ehhh......Why not! What could possibly happen!?

I start walking down the hall and come to an intersection. I have a strange feeling like I have to go left so, hey why not!

I keep going and find more turns and I continue to go with what ever my gut says........ I hear a sliding door!

OMG where do I go!?!? I jump towards the nearest corner as someone walks right by. The shirt he was wearing seemed oddly familiar........ WAIT A SECOND!!!! I know him! Thats Bones! He's from Star Trek. OMG I'm on the Enterprise!

But how? This is strange. I see the sliding doors ahead and decide to go to them. Once more the slide open letting crew members pass.

I take a deep breath and decide to sneak past the doors. I'm clinging to the white walls as I come up with a plan. Alright I think I'll count to 3 then sneak through....

Here goes nothing!

1......2....- *CRASH*

OMG what was that......!?!?

Gahh remain clam, don't panic your fine Ally! It's probably nothing....

*BOOM BAM*

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Crap! I'm falling! The whole ship is tilting, and I'm falling right to the doors. They open of course allowing me entry, as I soar past them.

I'm screwed I am so so screwed because just beyond those doors was the bridge, with the Captain and Chekov and Sulu and Uhura and Spock.....

The doors slam shut and I hit the ground with a thud. I look up and find my self right next to the Captains chair......

GULP

++++++++++++++++++++

A/N sorry I think that was a boring chapter!! Any way how is it so far please comment your feed back so I know what I can do to make this a good story! If u have Ny questions comment those too!!! And don't for get to vote!