chapter 2

Replay
Why not talk "he said in my mind."I'm don't have a vo-before I could finish my sentence something or someone said mate.

Lucy pov
What was that,who was that,over and over again I hear the word mate but each time it was weaker than the last until it just stopped.I tried to talk to the man who was in my head•how are we talking,and what is a mate•I asked him. (The big dots means she is talking in people heads if u don't see them that means she is either talking in here mind or she is using her mouth)."hey clear out.......NOW "he yelled at his guards.now shift.he ordered me.•I don't know how,I don't  know what I am•I thought before I started panicking again."just image yourself in your human state,like your hair and eye color "he said before turning into a naked man.I quick move away from him as I thought he would try and rape me.his quard throw his boxers pants and a shirt,"shift"he said calmly.I did what I was told and shifted,it did take long for my body to start poping again.the pain was unbearable,how did he make it seem so easy when it's really not."stop thinking about the pain and think about your form,it hurts less when u do that"he said next to my ear.his voice made my me calm down and it helped me transform better.his guards came over with a black robe,and handed it to me.•thanks Mister but I think it's time that I rest•I smiled at him before closing my eyes and letting the darkness I know so well embrace me.

Still Lucy pov
I woke up to a beeping sound,I wish I couldn't open my eyes but when I did I was blined by the bright lights in the room.I was in an all white room with one window ,I was  hooked up to many machines.I heard people talking outside the room so I decided to listen in,"she should not be alive with her body so weak anything could kill her"someone said."so why is she here"someone else asked."Because she is alpha zeref's mate".so the man I met in the wood brought me here,why couldn't he just let my soul rest ,why couldn't he just let me die it would have made things way more easier for him.anyways this machine is annoying me but just when I was about to remove it from my arm I heard a door slam open.A mouth watering smell hit my nose I don't know what was wrong with me but I can't  stop thinking of him I wanted him.anyways I as I pulled the heart monitor off a long beep sound just  came and soon people were rushing into the room.

"Alpha I think we lost her "
"Or she just pulled out the cord,her eyes are open,she is breathing and her heart beat is still going weakly but she is alive.I swear when I heard the word alive,I sprang up and put my hands around his neck I squeezed his neck with my weak hand,but he seemed calm."alpha"the male doctor said but this alpha only put his hand up."leave she won't speak if your here"he said with his deep voice.they left and he just looked at me then he said my trigger word."aren't u happy to be alive my beautiful mate".I tightened my grip. "•no I'm not happy NO IM NOT HAPPY TO BE ALIVE BECAUSE TO ME MY LIFE ENDED YEARS AGO AND NOW IM AN UGLY EMPY SHELL OF THE PERSON THAT USED TO BE HERE,I'm not beautiful I don't want to be here•"I shouted in my mind knowing he was listening.

Zeref pov
Her eyes are dull,they have no life in them,her body was beyond weak and she shouldn't be able to have such a grip on my neck.she has many cuts and bruises that haven't healed,what could have ever happened to her.I felt her hands around my neck loosen she sat back down on the bed and looked out the window."•leave I don't walk to talk•"

"No can do angel I need to stay here to make sure u don't try and kill yourself or something,and after u grabbed my neck like that I think the doctors are afraid of u"I said as I pulled a seat up next to her bed.she looked at me with her lifeless eyes,•what is a mate•.
"Well angel a mate is like a person's soul mate,their other half they will love each other to the day they die"I said as I pick up her hand and rubbed circles around the back of her hand.

Lucy pov
I felt safe for once in my life,I felt like he wasn't like the other met I have met.I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep to the sparks that he gives me.

--------------------------------
Hope u guys like it but can someone please tell me if I gave zeref a last name in the other book because I forgot it