chapter 24

Replay
I went back to Lucy's side and rest next to her,she is pregnant so I shouldn't get to mad at her all her hormones are all over the place.so ill just have to deal with her and her little mood swings.

Lucy pov
Think of the beautiful sounds of nature all around you.the bird are making cute sounds and not just squawking at the same time,then u have the breeze which occasionally blows in and give you a nice feeling.while the sun give u that nice warm feeling.I sat there just staring out at the sky,listening and feeling All that stuff while zeref and the kids slept next to me.it was adorable when kai got on his head last night and fell asleep while lily cuddled up in his tail.

I chuckled in my mind as the goodness of nature took over and made me feel at peace for once in my life....NOT that zeref doesn't make me feel that way too.anyways I rested till I saw setsuna get up from were she slept with zane,"°Lucy lets go wash up in the river°"she said as she walked up to me.I saw zeref's ears pop up but then he just went back to sleep which meant I could go,well its not he could stop me so it didn't matter if he said no.

I transformed back into human form after we go to the river,we found many of the pack members there too.anyways we would all transform back into human form and wait for the other guards that left to go get cars for us,not like a four seater but a big truck that car hold many people but zeref will be getting at four seater.

We washed up and played in the water till I saw zeref come with the kids and a small bag from the cars.he was still in wolf form but that dudnt stop him from glaring at every unmate wolf that were staring at their Luna."zeref stop,u have to start getting ready"I said as I waited for kai and lily to change back.as everyone started to leave that when zeref changed into human form and started to wash up,we were getting the dark off of us not u know soap and water.

I dressed kai and lily in little bunny  onesies and i just put on a simple black dress and some sandels.my belly show a bit mostly because my pregnancy will only be 6 months,"look at my beautiful mate and my two kids"zeref said as he got some clothes from me.he quickly put on some clothes and then hugged me form behind,"I feel like I haven't paid much attention to u lately"he said as he started to kiss my neck.

"U have shown me all the attention that u can and I won't complain because I love a man who can work his ass off then still have the energy to come to me and show me all the attention in the world"I said as I turned in his arms and kissed him.we kissed until lily said something that made me giggle,"ew mommy naty"

Zeref chuckled before picking her up and kissing her cheek which she tried to stop him from doing,I putted up kai who was playing in the that was on a rock.

Time skip zeref pov
As we arrived at the the new area for the pack I found my parents standing infront of the surprise I had set out for Lucy.since in the old pack area we lived in the pack house I thought it would be nice to have our own house.I stopped the car in front of the house and stepped out jogging to the other side of the car and opened Lucy's door.she had her eyes closed as she stepped out the car,she held onto my arm as kai and lily ran*ahem*attempted to run to their grandma.

I wanted her to see the outside so why not just let he see now."angel u can open your eyes now"I said as I looked at her.I saw her beautiful chocolate brown eyes slowly open he thick eyelashes slowly going up as her eyes sparkled at the sight."do u like it"I said hoping she did.she only nodded as a tear slid out her face,she jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately.after we broke she went running into the already furnished house and soon up to our bedroom.I slowly followed her along with my parents.our room was like a dark sea blue with berch wood planks on the floor.(im like super bad at explaining this)

Anyways she went around the house going crazy while my mom went downstairs to start cooking and I stayed up stairs with my dad and the kids."u look so happy my son,she must be an amazing mate to have given birth to two of your kids and still want more"my dad said happily."these two are adopted but non the less that woman makes me so happy that sometimes I can't believe she is really mine"I said as I put kai and lily to sleep on my the bed.soon me and my dad started walking down to see our girls cooking together.Lucy had an apron on over her dress and was cutting the vegetable for the salad,so I went behind her and helped.it was a nice night after dinner,me and Lucy sat on the window sill and watched the stars until she fell asleep then I went to bed.

_______________________________
Ok so let me just get this off my chest....wattpad deleted all that I wrote.like it brought me all the way back to the little passage for replay and let me just tell u I started screaming so hard but I'm over so whatever