chapter 18

Replay
how about I take a look"he said as he moved his hands up my dress.

Zeref pov
I stopped puting my hand up Lucy's dress and gave her a good look, she has been eat fine and the doctors say she is fine so why do I feel like she is about to slip out of my fingers.a wave of sadness came over me as I stare at my mate,she was a beauty in every way and didn't look sick so why do I feel like something bad is going to happen."zeref what's wrong"she asked as she put her hands on my cheeks."I just think u should rest now"I said as I kissed her then went back to my desk.

She gave me a worried stare but went to sleep anyways,this feeling didn't go away even after two months had passed.I didn't tell Lucy that I felt this but I think she already knows since she does have my mark.I was currently in my office with Lucy in my lap and the kids on their mat playing with their toys."zeref let talk"Lucy said as she turned to face me.I looked at her which told her that she could continue on."what's wrong what's making up feel so sad and nervous"she asked.

"I don't know but I seriously don't like it"I said right before eiji and zane came rushing in."we are under attack!"Zane said."by who"I asked calmly but truthfully I was shaking with fear for my family."JUDE"Zane said.I jumped up quickly and picked up the kids in one and had Lucy in the other,I ran to the room that was made just for things like this. It was like a room in a room,it was we're we would hide the women who cant fight,the elderly and the children,the room in the pack was for anyone that was in or around the to come to be safe,while other had another one for them to go too.

"Lucy please take care of the kids and yourself, remember I love you"I said as I put them down in the room."Don't make it sound like u aren't coming back"she said as she kissed me.I broke our kiss sooner then I really wanted and kissed kai and lily heads then left.I put some guard in the room just in case something happens then went to the battle field.

Lucy pov
As Luna I tried to keep everyone in the room calm,all the children fell asleep even kai and lily.everything was going well but I needed to know that the man I love was still breathing so I tried to pick up on his mark.I could tell the fight would be over in a matter of minutes which was a lie because the fight lasted 3 hours but thankfully we won but I knew that the men would come back with many scratches.

Anyways I walked out the room with two guards I had kai and lily stay with setsuna.the house was a mess,there was glass and all the furniture was broken orbrokend over. I wald down the hallway to meet a girl with long black hair,i could tell it was a wig and by the look in her eye she was ready to kill.the guards that were on defence but the girl easily killed them,she came to me and stabbed me in the stomach.

I didnt scream,i just made sure the knife didnt go to far and touch any organs or anything important.after I stopped the knife she pulled it out and ran,I slide down the wall.I didnt call for anyone in the room because the probably wouldn't hear me,the room is meant for us to hear what's going on outside but no one can hear us in the room."°zeref hurry to the room,I don't know how much longer I can last°"

I got a curtain off the floor and tightly raped it around wound so I could move my hand. After about 2-3 minutes later I saw zeref rushing down the hallway with like 5 gaurds behind him."Lucy what wrong why did I have to rush he- he saw the curtain with blood and my eyes slowly clising."I love you"I said quietly as I saw a tear slide down his face."hush keep your strength"he said as he picked me up and started running to what I'm guess was the doctor.

"JAMES hurry you Luna is dying"zeref said as he brought me in.James quickly took me from zeref and ran to do everything he needed to do."ZEREF KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE WAITING ROOM OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRUG YOU"James said right before I fell in to a deep sleep.