chapter 19

Replay
"ZEREF KEEP YOUR ASS IN THE WAITING ROOM OR SO HELP ME I WILL DRUG YOU"James said right before I fell in to a deep sleep.

Zeref pov
Its been two weeks but I haven't left her side,one because I love her too much to leave her alone,two lily and Kai would start crying everytime someone tried to take them out the room.so we stayed with lucy,she was going to wake up today or maybe even tomorrow. I did my alpha work in the room and brought the kids stuff in here too,we had a bathroom and a little kitchen so we didnt have to leave the room.I kissed Lucy's hand because I wasn't allowed to touch her,😕they said that if I even kissed her lips they would drug me again.I went and sat on the floor with the kids,"I notice that u guys hardly say daddy"."mommy" they said in unision.they got up and wobbled to their mom who was now sitting up,she still had her eyes closed but that doesn't matter.

I rushed over and kissed her ,she responded slowly."zeref,how long was I sleeping "she asked after she broke our kiss."two..weeks"I said in between kissing her again.

She finally opened her beautiful chocolate eyes and she looked around for kai and lily.they were overjoyed to see her up and smiling,"mommy's back"she as she tried to pick kai up but failed."ow ow ow "she said she held her side.I quickly helped kai up then lifted up her shirt to make sure her wound didn't open up,"are we in the hospital "she asked as she cuddled with kai .

"Yes but if u want we can go in our room,the doctor say that its ok if u walk around.

__________________________
This is one of the shortest things I have ever wrote on wattpad but I guess I just can't finish this chapter so yea