chapter 28

Replay
i told my parents to bring Stephen to me while they insisted on taking the twins to get ice cream.I put Lucy on my side of the bed and she instantly relaxed and soon fell asleep,while I changed in something more comfy.In the end me and Stephen ended up sleeping next to his mom after and episode of sponge bob.

Zeref pov. 3 years later
I was relaxing next to my beautiful wife who was laying on my chest staring at our kids as they play in their kiddie pool. Lily and kai are now 4 years old while Stephen is 3.we decided to have a family day since I have been doing a lot of alpha work and haven't been able to spend time with them.I guess I should clarify that me and Lucy are married now and her legs are ok but she can't do as much as she use to.

"Zeref lets play with them"I heard Lucy say as she got up and went in the kiddie pool.she was just soaking her feet but I knew she would want to sit in a few minutes so I went and got her bathing suit.when I came back I could see that she was so ready to sit like her eyes were dead set on the water like she was about to dive in.I quickly picked her up then put her behind me since I was much bigger than her I was able to hide her behind me and let her change.

She ran past me and did a tiny jump in the little pool where she was attacked by the kids."mommy play with us"I heard kai and lily scream.I was already in some gym shorts so I just went and sat next to Stephen who was learning how to doggy Patel.he looked so cute he actually swam to me but our little moment was ruined when I was hit in the back of the head with a water balloon.

I turned to see my sister,Laxus,mira,setsuana,eiji and zane.they came because as I have say me and Lucy were having a family day and they are our family.they all came around the pool either sitting in or running around the backyard throwing the water balloons.

Letter we were all going to dinner to finally fix all the family drama that has been going all these years.we are going to need a huge table.

Time skip Lucy pov
I decided to wear my orange sun dress and some sandals for the dinner.zeref told me that the restaurant was on the beach so I put something comfy on that was you now good for dinner and the beach.to be honest I wasn't as excited to see mavis or my so called mom.dad we were totally cool with each other he even comes over sometimes to play with the kids.my mom on the other hand dean care all she cared about is mavis,I never asked Laxus if mom was like that with him because It didn't seem like he cared.

Anyways as we got to the restaurant,I saw a group oh girls staring at zeref.they seemed to be rich snobby girls who just do what they want,so I pulled zeref into a long kissed while he just took it."why get jealous when we are married"zeref asked as we walked hand in hand to the restaurant."moon just like to show girls what they can't have and i do too"I said as I moved more closer to him.we didn't have the kids with us so it was kinda like a date but instead of just us two we were going to meet the family.anyways those girls were staring daggers at me while I just played with zeref more to get them jealous.by time we got inside everyone one who lived in the pack house was her while my family had yet to show up.

Like ten minutes later my family came and sat down at the three seats that were left for them."hi daddy"I said as we met at the side of the table to hug.he ruffled my hair a bit then went back to his seat where my mom just looked at him,he didn't even glance at her all he did was talk with everyone else.she looked at me but then looked away to Laxus who was sitting at the end of the table with mira."hello mother"he said not making eye contact with her either."locky won't you at least look at me"she said as she looked at him with pleading eyes."did you look at me when I wanted you to look my way no you went to your only child mavis"he said as mira tried to calm him down."im sorry"was all she could say."I don't care about your apology, im only here because Lucy told me to come for her"he said as he leaned back on his seat and put his headphones back on.soon we were in complete silence until mavis finally spoke up,"Lucy why didn't you just die"she said quietly.I heard a low growl erupt from zeref but I didn't react to her.

"That's a good question and i wish I knew the answer"I said as I thought about times where I almost died but didn't."cut the crap mavis we both know that you weren't going to get zeref even if Lucy came back or not"I heard laxus say.

"SHUT I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU,you worthless piece of shit"she screamed which made people start looking at us.soon after that even the waitress was worried about coming over to give us our food.we all ate in silence till my dad finally spoke his mind,"I think we should do this,we should just not see each other anymore.we will move far away"he said as finished his food."I just wanted to make it clear that mavis if u ever get in my way or try to tear apart this family that i made I will not hesitate to kill you,I font care if mom doesn't want me but I do care about dad and I don't want him to far from me so just back the hell up and stay out my life"I said as o got and started walking to the door with laxus and mira.

Zeref stayed to have a word with my dad,he gave me the keys and told me to wait in the car for him so that's what I did I knew he didn't want to come because he knew it would turn out the way anyway.I just thought it would have been different..anyways soon zeref came out the building like he just killed someone,I saw my dad coming out the same way so I just guessed that they were fighting.we drove home in an awkward silence and I didn't like it one bit,"do you want to talk about it"I said as we pulled into the driveway.

"No but I do want to cuddle" he said as he came out the car and pulling me into his arms.by time we got in the house we ended up kissing and that lead to me with my back against the mattress.he seemed to be a bit mad but it didn't stop him from mating with me.

Time skip
"Zeref"I said as I rolled on his back."yes love"he said as he rolled over so I was on his chest."seven more to go right"I said with a chuckle.his arms tightened around me and he looked at me sternly."5 I want only 5"he said as held me close.I patted his chest before falling asleep.

I might still have family problems but I have an even bigger and better family now i am happier then ever and I feel so loved.I won't mess it up and I won't let everyone else do it either.
The end