chapter 5

Replay
well I'm glad I was your first kiss and u we're mine but I think I have to teach u"he kissed me again but this time more slow,and when I kised back he slowed it down more which I believe drived my wolf mad.

Three months later(because I'm lazy)zeref pov
Its been three months since I me and Lucy talked about the whole sex slave thing well after the fact that she told me Jude sold her body.I honestly get mad every time when thinking about the women I love being raped.anyways I was sitting in bed just laying there because my sister took my mate to go try on dresses for the party tonight.The party in which Lucy's real parents are attending,she knows that they are coming and she is a bit nervous,but I'm more concerned about the fact that her parents are trying to make me marry her sister because they think we would work good because we both hadn't found our mates well that was before I found my mate.anyways I heard a knock on my door and when It opened I swear my dragon was roaring for the chance to touch her.Lucy has been gaining weight and the doctors says that she is growing at a health weight now,I wish he would have told me that she would get a curvy body...like damn she has thick thighs, big breast,a good ass and beautiful hips. The blue dress she was in fit her perfectly and the slit on the side was killing me.

"So brother what do u think it's not for the party I just thought it would look good on her"mika said with a big smile."she is beautiful but mika I think u should go,I know eiji hasn't done this with u and I don't want to be the one to show u"I said as I grabbed Lucy by the waist."ew keep it pg"she yelled before runing out.

"•is it to revealing•"
"A little but I wouldn't mind if u wear it till the party,u look sexy so I ..really.. would.. mind."I said as I kissed her.she blushed"•but it's embarrassing zeref•"
I picked her up and brought her to our bed, I kissed her deeply but for the for the first time I wanted to French kiss her..I think she is ready for that.I trace my tongue against her lip but I know she didn't know what to do so I gentally brushed my finger across her side which is we're she is ticklish.

She gasped which gave me my opportunity.after some time we stopped,Lucy was panting really hard so I got worried."angel are u OK"I asked as I laid beside her.she nods at me so I tried to keep calm,I laid back on my pillow with a sigh ."•Are u thinking about it again•"
"Yea I'm sorry,but anyways how about we go in my office and read or something"
She nodded and got off the bed,I know it sound stupid but when she started walking to the door he hips started to sway and I lost it Lucifer took over.

Lucy pov
As I walk to the door I heard zeref groan,so I looked back and saw him getting up from the bed his eyes we're red."oh Lucy u look so sexy can u believe how much zeref was holding back"he said with a smirk."•who are u then•"I thought."I'm Lucifer zeref's dragon or how u know it I am his wolf,but what's really important is that u let me hold u"he said as he opened his arms.I slowly walk to give him a hug but when are body made contact I felt a strong wave of pleasure come over me,I looked at zeref/Lucifer and he was just smirking. He moved his hands down my arm and to my hips,he gripped then strongly it didnt hurt it just made me feel like he telling that I'm his and he is mine.he did just what zeref does and asked before kissing me,he kissed me just as gently as zeref would but then he started his assault.he lifted me up and put my legs around his waist,he pined me to the wall and kissed me deeply.When we broke I was panting hard while zeref was perfectly fine,"•how about we just read instead of all this hot and heavy stuff•"
"OK but then u will have to read it aloud zeref really wants to hear your voice and so do I"he said as he brought me to the bed.I looked as nervous as I could ever look,I hadnt talk for like 9 years and now someone is asking me to,what do I say how do I say it.he laid his head on my lap and closed his eyes waiting for me to start."angel since zeref wants control how u just say something for me"he asked as he looked up at me.I nodded and waited for him to tell me what t say."I want u to say I love u with your voice not your mind"he said as he looked at me again.

"I-i-i l-love y-you"I said slowly while studering."I love u to was all he said before he fell asleep on my lap

--------+--+-------++--+++-++--
HOW was the story hope u guys liked it and yes I was thinking to think like a boy so that why zeref was like that in this part